You have contributed 0.0% of this topic

Appreciate
Topic Appreciation
Jinn, sipraomer
Rank Image
Gham-o-Huzn
Brother
#1 [Permalink] Posted on 25th April 2015 08:23
In Islamic eschatological considerations one signigicant event is of capturing of Istanbul.

At the moment Istanbul is under Muslim rule.
This means this city will be lost from us.
How?

The Ahadith that mention the recapturing of Istanbul are about end times.
So above event is not the one concerning the capturing of Istanbul by Sultan Muhammed II.

My own guess is the following.
For last few days the US media has started making noise about the so called Armenian genocide.
I have seen some remarks by Muslim commentators who question the authenticity of it.
I do not know about its reality.
But one thing is definite that if the US can cook a WMD theory, Weapons of Mass Destruction theory, to attack and destroy Iraq then they can invent theories to attack and destroy Turkey.
At the moment Turkey is the only Muslim country that is asserting itself as a Muslim country.
Pakistan is ruled by secular dispensation.
Egypt relapsed into secular military paradigm.
Arabs are drunk on oil and Arab nationalism.

So everytime Turkey opens its mouth then the US blurts Armenian Genocide.

Well if Istanbul goes in the hands of the west then that is what it means.
We Muslims can recapture it only after having lost it.

The issues related to Hazrat Isa (AS) and Hazrat Medi (AS) are more or less clear in my mind and I do feel that eschatological events are already under progress but Istanbul issue still bothers me.

So what do my brothers and sisters think?
report post quote code quick quote reply
+0 -0Agree x 1
Rank Image
London
Brother
#2 [Permalink] Posted on 25th April 2015 11:30
When atta turk took over, wasn't Istanbul his? And now it's back in the Muslim hands, or is this an incorrect analogy.

Secondly, Obama called this act, an act of genocide, but this was before his presidency. Since becoming president, Obama has not once called it a genocide. The Armenian people are calling to him to once again call it this.

The Armenian people are also asking the now Turkish government, British government and the American government to call this an act of genocide. However, all 3 of them decline to do so. They will not call it genocide anymore.

Allah knows best what happened there, and why these countries remain silent. It is interesting.

The Armenian people call it their holocaust and want the world to say that it wasn't just the Jews that suffered....
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#3 [Permalink] Posted on 25th April 2015 11:35
ٱلسَّلَامُ عَلَيكُم وَرَحمَةُٱللَّهِ وَ بَرَكَاتُه

This is new for me, please share the Ahadith regarding the future of Istanbul, and comments of Ulama on it.

جَزَاكَ ٱللَّهُ خَيرًا
Posted via the Muftisays Android App
No post ratings
Rank Image
London
Brother
#4 [Permalink] Posted on 25th April 2015 12:17
ibn Ismail wrote:
View original post

It was narrated from Abu Hurayrah (may Allah be pleased with him) that the Messenger of Allah (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) said: “The Hour will not begin until the Byzantines camp at al-A‘maaq or Daabiq, and an army composed of the best people on earth at that time will go out from Madinah to meet them. When they arrange themselves in ranks, the Byzantines will say: Do not stand between us and those who took prisoners from us; let us fight them. The Muslims will say: No by Allah, we will never let you reach our brothers. Then they will fight them, and one third will flee, whose repentance will never be accepted by Allah; one third will be killed, and they are the best of martyrs before Allah; and one third will prevail and will never succumb to any fitnah, and they will conquer Constantinople. Whilst they are dividing the spoils, having hung their swords on the olive trees, the Shaytaan will shout out among them: The (false) messiah has taken your place among your families. So they will march, but that will be false news. When they reach Syria, he will emerge, and whilst they are still preparing for battle, drawing up their ranks, the iqaamah for prayer will be given and ‘Eesa ibn Maryam (S) will descend and will lead them in prayer. When the enemy of Allah sees him, he will melt as salt melts in water. If he left him alone, he would still melt until he was destroyed, but Allah will kill him by his hand (i.e. Allah will cause him to be killed at the hand of 'Eesa), and he will show them his blood on his lance.”
+1 -0Like x 1
Rank Image
London
Brother
#5 [Permalink] Posted on 25th April 2015 12:24
For 7th year in a row, Obama breaks promise to acknowledge Armenian genocide

CNN
No post ratings
Rank Image
Gham-o-Huzn
Brother
#6 [Permalink] Posted on 21st July 2015 10:22
After giving the matter a thought I feel the following. Regarding the current juggernaut of the Islamic State the west is nearly completely helpless. They want the IS to be decimated but would not like to risk the lives of their soldiers. So they want boots on the ground that are not US soldiers. Shias are are very eager to oblige and so are the Kurds. US would not like to depend on Iran for Iran has a mind of its own. Kurds are too few to be of much use except for being fillers for the time being. Egypt is unlikely to oblige and Israel too can not be brought into picture. This leaves Turkey. But Turkey is not playing the western/US/NATO tune. This is irritating them no end. As a result the western media has been articulating the opinion that Turkey is providing passage to foreign Mujahideen to Iraq and Syria. By casting Turkey as an ally of the Islamic State the west has the requisite excuse to act against Turkey. Let us not forget that lately Turkey has been showing an independent mind of its own as well as actual ground action for Muslim causes like in Somalia, Burma and Palestine.
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#7 [Permalink] Posted on 22nd July 2015 07:41
Well by the looks of it the theory about soldiers on the ground theory will be changing very soon. Cameron as clueless as he may be wants to do something, but obviously first he needs the support of Parliament, even though they have been making unauthorised air strikes in Syria.

A lot doesn't add up about this khariji group, they went and done an operation in gaza the other day, you can't get food/medical supplies into that place but you can get bombs for an operation?

Also the west has been to quite on this for to long, but why? Is it because they can't determine/influence the end result? Is it because they don't want to help one enemy over for another? Or is this whole thing a 'hornets nest', like conspiracy theory guys like to say?

In regards to Turkey I disagree with you professor, plus at the moment it's probably the only loyal Muslim country out there somewhat.

+1 -0Like x 1
Rank Image
Gham-o-Huzn
Brother
#8 [Permalink] Posted on 28th July 2015 10:01
So I had theorized that Istanbul might be lost to the west because the west does not think that Turkey is doing enough to stem the Islamic State.

The latest news is that Turkey and US might create a buffer zone in the north of Syria.
This might look like a micro news but it is completely in line with western dominance of Muslim lands.
Will Turkey be the real beneficiary? No not at all. When the American wolf is present he does not share its meal even with lions.
Turkey of course will end up doing the dirty job - the boots on the ground will be Turkish.
Then there is that underground understanding of the US with the Kurdish (the communist militia!) who have been promised their own state.
Turks simply do not know it.

US is certainly down but not out. It still retains enough might to keep its nefarious presence in Muslim lands.
And it is not aware of the fact that unknowingly they have inherited the crusading mentality from Europe.
That is the real tragedy. by the time they wake up to this nasty subconscious stupidity their strength will be on the floor - decimated. Till then they will keep committing atrocities in the (so called) middle east.

Egypt like military coup is another possibility in Turkey.
This is true in spite of the usual noise that the US makes about not being at war with Islam.
As is Muslims can be defined in any other way.

Please remember this thread is basically about how Istanbul will be lost before its final liberation by the end time armies. Nothing can be said with surety about such matters and hence this all remains a guess work to talk about these matters.
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#9 [Permalink] Posted on 28th July 2015 10:50
Armenina Genocide was done by secular "Young Turks". It is so basic it is on wikipedia
No post ratings
Rank Image
Gham-o-Huzn
Brother
#10 [Permalink] Posted on 29th July 2015 08:49
Akhi this thread is about the events around the end times.
Turkish people deny the events that the west insists upon calling a genocide.
It is strange that this spectre is brought out whenever Turkey asserts herself.
That it is there on Wikipedia is symptomatic of the same malaise.
If the west goes after you then it will not leave you even after death.
Wikipedia is 'free' but the sheer anti-Islamic and anti-Muslim slant of the majority of the editors is very painful.
Armenian events are part of that design against a Muslim country.
The editors do rake the events of a hundred years ago but do not do the same for current events.
They will talk about armenia and 9/11 but will not talk about similar things in India with the same force.
Even we Muslims celebrate TE Lawrence but forget that it is we Muslims on the receiving end.
Turkey is the country that has been trying to assert Islamically and the Islamophobes just can not digest that.
Mursi started asserting Islamically and he has been made an example of.

Need I say more?

And honestly speaking I was expecting that my brothers and sisters would help me in defending Islam and Muslims.
I was expecting and i am still expecting that my brothers and sisters will help in pushing the case for Islam and Muslims forward.
I expect the same from you.
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#11 [Permalink] Posted on 29th July 2015 10:18
Any thoughts as to why the Turks would attack the PKK (kurds)??

They had a two year old ceasefire, which they broke, however from social biased media it's only due to the fact that some officers were killed from the turks side. The Turks consider PKK and un-Islamic state as both as terrorists, anyone got any more on this?

The Americans and other western powers can make as much empty promises they like, the kurds will be used and once done they'll be pushed aside, it's happened before as well in history. West only cares about their own interests.
+1 -0Like x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#12 [Permalink] Posted on 29th July 2015 10:23
Maripat wrote:
Turkey is the country that has been trying to assert Islamically and the Islamophobes just can not digest that.

Mursi started asserting Islamically and he has been made an example of.

Need I say more?

Spot on brother, completely agree. Also turkey is probably 'the' only country worldwide who stands up for Muslim interests to an extent and is somewhat loyal to Islam and the Muslims.

Wish I could say the same about others.

People love to bang on about taghoot and include the turks in there, how so?

+1 -0Like x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#13 [Permalink] Posted on 29th July 2015 10:28
+1 -0Like x 1
Rank Image
Gham-o-Huzn
Brother
#14 [Permalink] Posted on 29th July 2015 10:34
Jinn wrote:
View original post

The ground reality is very complex akhi.
It is disheartening that youngsters will come with tummies bulging with western info and make comments on our knowledge and call or imply that we are the ignorant.

Anyway many countries have been troubled by the Kurds.
Being Muslims we have sympathy for their plight.
The west would like to use them to foment as much trouble as they can.
Unfortunately the Sunni-Shia divide has been sufficient for them till now.
Now the west realizes that Iran is too strong to be pliable and useful.
Hence they are grooming and cultivating Kurds.
At the moment they have got only the communist Kurds on their side.

+1 -0
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#15 [Permalink] Posted on 29th July 2015 10:47
Maripat wrote:
View original post

True a lot is muddled info, and not a lot yet on social media to form a view yet, even though it is one of the best places to get the latest information from and of both sides.

In regards to the Kurds, never heard anything about their religious side, if any.

Secondly I believe that they think this is more about survival than anything else. As that's what it is on the line now.

Why un-Islamic khwarij state attacked them I don't know, but credit given where it's due, the Kurds opened up its borders to many Muslim refugees from Syria and we should not forget that.

Another thing is if the turks wanted to take kurdistan then I'm sure they could, the turks are much stronger in all avenues than the Kurds, so why the play fighting and playing?

No post ratings