Forum Menu - Click/Swipe to open

A glimpse into the nurturing upbringing of Maulana Asad Madni rahimahullah towar

You have contributed 0.0% of this topic

Appreciate
Topic Appreciation
Jinn, abu mohammed, True Life, Muadh_Khan, samah, dr76
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#1 [Permalink] Posted on 26th February 2015 21:47
The following lines are a selected translation of a biography of Amir-ul-Hind Maulana sayyid As'ad Madani, written by his eldest daughter, in which she explains how her noble father saw to her upbringing, how he would conduct himself with his children and how he would spare no efforts in seeing to their needs and keeping them happy.
On the one hand he undertook the burden of seeing to the needs of not only the nation, but more, yet still found the time to fulfill the rights of his family as well. At the end, the advice Maulana As'ad rendered to his daughter in a letter after her marriage has also been presented.

Indeed the advices in this letter are so valuable that it would be most appropriate if it could be framed and given to every newly-married girl to hang in her house and reflect on daily.

The daughter writes:
www.qafila.org/a-glimpse-into-the-nurturing-upbringing-of...
report post quote code quick quote reply
+6 -0Like x 4Winner x 1
Rank Image
Germany
Brother
#2 [Permalink] Posted on 26th February 2015 23:50
Jazak'Allah khayran, Mawlana. Would this not fit perfectly in the new Parenting sub-forum?
+1 -0Like x 1Agree x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#3 [Permalink] Posted on 27th February 2015 03:32
I think it would.. how do I move it?

You know, while reading I realized how much I need to learn from it. May Allah benefit all our sisters and newly weds from this. Ameen
+0 -0Ameen x 3

Quick Reply

CAPTCHA - As you are a guest, you are required to answer the following:

In the above image: What colour is the text 'Remote' written in?