abu mohammed, Taalibah
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#61 [Permalink] Posted on 18th November 2014 12:06
dr76 wrote:
View original post

Assalamua'laikum

We usually tend to stick to our views and keep on debating on that. I am not a fan of Mufti Menk, and I know him more only after joining this forum few days back. But still, I don't see why to pull his leg on that. He might have already done tauba or he might feel what he spoke was correct as per his knowledge ? Why do we worry ?

Regards
Abdul
report post quote code quick quote reply
+0 -0Disagree x 2
Rank Image
London
Brother
#62 [Permalink] Posted on 18th November 2014 12:29
Quote:
Why do we worry ?

We do need to worry because we listen to him and he is very popular. He is a Scholar and we need to know where our scholars are coming from.

Ulama do tend to make make comments to remain politically correct, but our Deen can not be compromised!
+1 -0Winner x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#63 [Permalink] Posted on 18th November 2014 15:53
abu mohammed wrote:
View original post

Assalamua'laikum

By worry I mean to say about his mistakes. I agree we need to verify the scholars before following them. He is definitely not a jahil person and most of us know his background. By raising doubts openly we are making other people doubt him. Say i read this post and doubted Mufti Menk. I left after after few days having the same doubts. May be he might have clarified or repented later here but I will not know. I will continue to have the doubts on him. Why can't we just go straight to him and ask. I am just trying to say why do we need to throw everything out ? Why can't we resolve the issue in closed doors. Why do we need to raise questions openly on a well know and respected man.

It may not be related. But i just remember a hadith which nearly means. On the day of judgement, Allah ta'ala will hide the respected people from others while looking at their deeds. For they were respected by the people in the world and Allah ta'ala do not want to insult them in front of others.
+0 -0Disagree x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Sister
#64 [Permalink] Posted on 18th November 2014 21:09
This post has been reported. It could be due to breaking rules or something as simple as bad use of bbcodes which breaks the page format. We will attend to this soon.

Violating Rules - Please accept our warnings

+0 -2Dislike x 2
#65 [Permalink] Posted on 18th November 2014 21:40
The homosexual have achieved achieved a strong presence and power in the western media over the last decade.
But never the less it is strange to see speakers, who were strongly critical of it in the past but once they have been demonised suddenly becoming apologetic or ambiguos. Shaykh Abdullah Hakeem Quick targetted as Hate preacher offers apology, simlarly Shaykh Abdul Hakim Murad, Suhaib Webb now we have Mufti Menk, and Shaykh Hamza Yusuf being as ambiguos as usual.
+0 -0Like x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#66 [Permalink] Posted on 19th November 2014 11:12
Guest-38170 wrote:
View original post

Exactly what i wish to emphasize here.. these scholars have large following.. and by their sheepish apologetic response they tend to dampen the gravity of the situation.. just to promote their talks and personality at the cost of Islam..

So that tomorrow even these Homosexuals may follow them on twitter and give likes on facebook..

Are they not aiding the enemies of Allah سبحانه وتعالى by their cowardly response..

Are they not answerable on the day of Judgement..

No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#67 [Permalink] Posted on 19th November 2014 11:37
abdulquddus wrote:
View original post

wa Alaikum Assalam..

You are either a Liar or arguing for the sake of argument..

Abdulquddus wrote:
most of us know his background.[/quote]

Quote:
I am not a fan of Mufti Menk, and I know him more only after joining this forum few days back.

[quote]He has altered many peoples lives

So u came here few days back and know everything about him that ur ready to defend even though he is condoning Homosexuals in blatant opposition to Shariah..

May be u did not read the link

KITMAAN

Kitmaanul Haqq (Concealing the Haqq) is haraam. It is a baseless argument which contends that for the sake of unity, the Ulama-e-Haqq should not voice themselves publicly on issues which they believe are in conflict with the Shariah. Many of the new brand of Ulama suffer of the weird malady of sustaining a 'unity' of the Ulama at all costs, regardless of the concealment of the Haqq and the deviation of the community which this idea entails.

This malady was among the outstanding features of the Ulama-e-Yahood and Nasaara. It has always been a prominent characteristic of the ulama-e-soo of even this Ummah. While Allah Ta'ala commands: "Do not cloak Haqq with baatil while you are aware", the exponents of unity at all costs remain deaf to this Qur'aanic Call.

"Never ever allow the fear for people to prevent you from proclaiming
t h e H a q q when you know it (the Haqq)." - Hadith

It is most despicable for Ulama whose first and foremost obligations are to proclaim the Haqq, to zealously guard the Shariah and guide the community, to sit in cahoots with the Ahl-e-Baatil and those among their own fraternity who conceal the Haqq to appease outsiders, ignoramuses, modernists- to please everyone except Allah Azza Wa Jal.

Kindly do not add to this thread further, it is meant to highlight the cancer of Homosexuals, not for arguments..
+1 -0Like x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#68 [Permalink] Posted on 19th November 2014 11:44
dr76 wrote:
View original post

Ok bhai sorry.
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#69 [Permalink] Posted on 19th November 2014 14:12
Assalamu Alaikum

I know we cannot tolerate the view of those Muslims who want to bring across homosexuality as allowed in Islam, nor can we support those people who want to legalize homosexuality.

But are we to treat homosexual individuals any different to fornicators / alcoholics ? Are we to despise and insult people and distance our selves from them because they are homosexual, or can we interact with them in the same way we interact daily with open fornicators and people who drink alcohol openly, whether Muslim or non Muslims.

Maybe the response to the above queries can shed some light on Mufti Menks statements being discussed.
No post ratings
#70 [Permalink] Posted on 19th November 2014 20:03
A few years back there was a massive campaign in the British media against Shaykh Riyadh Ul Haq, he was labelled a Hate preacher by the Zionist lobby, they deliberatley misquoted his lectures what we had was a media lynching.......Shaykh Riyadh Ul Haqs response was silence......so they wrote some more articles his response silence.....and they wrote some more articles his response more silence. After about three weeks or so, the media campaign whithered away, the media moved on to other stories. And that was that.

The above mentioned Scholars should take note. Silence is the best reply to a fool. Not apologetics.
+0 -0Like x 3
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#71 [Permalink] Posted on 19th November 2014 23:22
It'll be interesting to read his response because I agree with the brother the ideal response to a jahil is blissful silence. All the hardwork he's put in by travelling the globe and encouraging Muslims to be trademark citizens like the Sahabas (RA) proves to me beyond doubt his intentions are sincere to promote true peace, and doubt he's overly bothered if he's refused entry in a certain country or programs cancelled.
No post ratings
Rank Image
UK
Brother
#72 [Permalink] Posted on 3rd September 2019 11:34

No single gene associated with being gay

"There is no single gay gene, and a genetic test for if you're going to have a same-sex relationship is not going to work.

"There is no genetic variant in the population which has any substantial effect on sexual orientation.

www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-49484490

+0 -0Agree x 1
#73 [Permalink] Posted on 3rd September 2019 21:27
People are gay because they're a slave of their beastial desires. Today people have stopped worshipping God, so they've found an alternative deity, their nafs. Self-indulgent, materialistic, superficial beings. Their souls in agony, so they preoccupy themselve constantly with endless hours binging on pointless pursuits, hours of Netflix, Youtube etc. because God forbid, if they stop and rest or contemplate, all they'll hear is their souls screaming, yearning for its creator. Yet the irony is the more they indulge themselves, the more the pleasure diminishes, so they resort to extremes and perverse pleasures. They're not known as the Prozac nation for nothing.

On the other end of the spectrum, go to some remote village in Mauritania and see how happy the people are. Poor in materialism, but rich with imaan, compassion, community, hospitality, real knowledge, and see how happy they are.
+0 -0Like x 3
#74 [Permalink] Posted on 4th September 2019 02:08
Did anyone do a research. What azaan do these gays and leave face, what azaab do their supporting community is facing.
No post ratings
#75 [Permalink] Posted on 4th September 2019 02:09
Sorry auto correct messed it. Repeating the post
Did anyone do a research. What azaab do these gays and lesbs face, what azaab do their supporting community is facing.
No post ratings

Quick Reply

CAPTCHA - As you are a guest, you are required to answer the following:

In the above image: What colour is the text 'Yellow' written in?