Al Eti'daal Islami Siyasit (Islamic Politics)-By Shk Zakaria

You have contributed 0.0% of this topic

Appreciate
Topic Appreciation
To appreciate this topic, click 'Appreciate Topic' on the right.
Rank Image
UK
Brother
#1 [Permalink] Posted on 7th January 2007 17:57

This book is a must read for everyone i think. Its a book by Shaikh Zakaria Khandalvi RA (author of fazail amaal, tafseer of bukhari and many other great works). A student of his wrote him a letter with 7 questions of a political nature which were relevent to muslims at that time and even now in 2007 its very much the same.

The answers were so beneficial that a book was made of his response. 7 questions to which 7 answers covers 260 pages - every page is full of pearls of wisdom from quran/sunnah/sahabah. I've read it a few times now over the past 10 years or so but each time i read it i gained something new from it. just started reading it again so thought i'll mention it here.

kitaabun.com/shopping3/product_info.php?cPath=28&prod...

Here's the 7 questions asked:-

1. How is that mauIana madni and mauIana ashraf aIi thanvi, aIthough both being such saintIy personaIities, can have differences of opinions?
  2. Who's view is correct and whats your opinion in these matters?
  3. What shouId we do? ShouId we Iay ourseIves down and die? Why do you not join any side? (briefIy discusses jihad)
  4. Today the musIims are being dispersed and destroyed. What shouId they do?
  5. "SeIfish personaI motives pIay a part in peopIes actions and intentions and it seems as if everyone are foIIowing their own desires".
  6. We see that the dignity of the uIema is purposefuIIy being destroyed and on every front we hear them being critisised and abused.
  7. The differences between the uIema.

report post quote code quick quote reply
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#2 [Permalink] Posted on 7th January 2007 18:40
report post quote code quick quote reply
No post ratings

Quick Reply

CAPTCHA - As you are a guest, you are required to answer the following:

In the above image: What is the word in red?