Forum Menu - Click/Swipe to open

Meraj - outstanding read!!!!!

You have contributed 100.0% of this topic

Appreciate
Topic Appreciation
To appreciate this topic, click 'Appreciate Topic' on the right.
#1 [Permalink] Posted on 10th October 2006 00:59

Isra'i and Mi'iraj (the ascent and descent) of Mohammad (P.B.U.H.) as narrated by Ibn Abbas

All Praises belong to God and blessings and peace upon the Messenger of God and upon members of his household and his companions.

God the most high says: "Glorified be He who carried His servant by night from the inviolable place of worship, the neighborhood whereof We have blessed, that We might show him of our tokens! Lo! He, only He, is the Hearer, the Seer." Q17:1.

"Remember oh Muhammad! We told you that your Lord encompasses mankind. We have made the vision which we showed you, and the cursed tree of Zaqqum which is mentioned in the Qur'an, a test for these people of Mecca. We are giving them warning to be fearful but it only increases their inordinate transgression." Q17:60

It has been reported from Ibn Abbas (cousin of the Prophet), may Allah be pleased with him and his father, that the Prophet (pbuh) has said: "I was in Umma Hani's room, daughter of Abi Talib (R.A.) her real name was Fakhita, in the night of Monady, the night of twenty seventh day of Rajab, in the eight year of revelation and Fatima Al-Zahra'u (R.A.) was with her and her (Fatima) age was nine. And she had not been married to Ali (R.A), since he married her in Madina Al-Munnawarat, when a stranger came in the night and stood by the door (knocking). Fatima (R.A.) went out to see who was at the door. She saw someone in flamboyant attire with two green wings stretching to the east and the west. On his head was a crown made of diamonds and pearls, and upon his forehead was written "LA ILAHA ILLALLAH MUHAMMAD RASULLULLAH" (THERE IS NO GOD EXCEPT ALLAH, MUHAMMAD IS THE MESSENGER OF ALLAH).
"Who do you want (to see)?" Fatima inquired
"I want (to see) Muhammad" he said

She the returned and met the Prophet (pbuh) and said! "My dear father, at the door is a man who frightened and terrified me. I have never seen his kind. He said to me: "I want (to see) Muhammad".

The Prophet then went out and when he saw him (the stranger) it was Jibril (A.S.) "Blessing and peace be upon you dear beloved of God and master of creation" Jibril said.
"My dear brother, dear Jibril, is it Revelation that has been revealed or is it the Last Day that has come or is it something (great) that has happened?" the Prophet asked
"My dear loved one, arise, put on your dress and relax your mind because, indeed, in this night you are going to confide with your Suistainer (Allah). He who neither slumber nor sleep over take" Jibril said.

And when I hear the words of my brother (A.S.) I rose my feet in happiness and delight and strengthened on myself my clothes and went to an open space whereupon Buraka appeared with Jibril pulling it. Thereupon (I discovered) it is indeed an animal that does not look like other animals. It is bigger than donkey but smaller than mule. It has a face that looks like the face of human being and a body that looks like the body of horse, and it is an animal that is better than the world and its content. Its fur is fresh and made of diamond, plaited with thread made of shiny valuable hyacinth. Its ears are made from green valuable emerald. Its eyes are like shining stars upon which light is reflected like the sun. It (the animal) is coloured grey and has three items, white leg and forehead, and it is a cheerful animal. It wears a crown on its head decorated with diamond and pearls. It breathes like human beings. Nobody can best describe it except Allah, the Most High.

THE VISIT TO BAITAL MAKADDAS
"When I saw Buraka, I was amazed by it", the Prophet (pbuh) said
"Come forward and climb up dear beloved of Allah" Jibril (pbuh) said
"I came forward to climb it and it shivered as fish does shiver in net" the prophet (pbuh) said
Then Jibril said to Buraka: "Buraka calm down. Are you not ashamed of stampeding in the presence of the master of creation and the beloved of God? By He who created me and created you, nobody hasclimbed you superior to him in the sight of God Most High"
"Indeed, the chosen of God, Adam has mounted me and also the friend of God, Ibrahim" Buraka said
"Dear Buraka, this is the beloved of God and the messenger of the Lord of Creation. He is superior to dwellers of heaven and earth. His KIBLA is the KA"ABA; his religion is Islam, and every creation shall yearn for his intercession on the Day of Judgement. Paradise is on his right and Hell on his left and whoever believes in him shall enter paradise and whoever disbelieves him shall enter Hell". Jibril said to it.
"Tell possessor of bright face, fragrant forehead, red jaw, spring of Al-Kausar and great intercession on the Day of Judgement that he should include me in his intercession. Then I shall give him my back and shall allow him to mount my trunk so that I shall have more to boast of, and more in my preservation of the Last Day".
"You are in my intercession, you are my vehicle on the Last Day" And so it came near me and I mounted it and it started running with me between heaven and earth.

Jibril then called on me: "Stop here oh dearest to Allah and perform two rak'ats".
I dismounted (Buraka) and performed two rak'ats after which I said to my brother Jibril "why did you instruct me to pray here?" "Dear beloved of Allah, this is Wadi Al-Akik", he said.

I then mounted Buraka and we proceeded as Allah wished us. Suddenly someone on my right hand shouted: "Dear Mohammed stop! Indeed I have a word of advice for you and your people". But I went on (moving) and did not turn to see him. That (ignoring him) turned out to be a blessing from God. And then we went on as Allah wished. Then suddenly a woman appeared with her hair spread, she was dressed up in all ornament of beauty. God created her with glamour, jewels, diamond and hyacinth. Indeed, her glamour and beauty bleamed as she was calling and saying: "dear Mohammed stop so that I can talk with you. Indeed I have an advice for you and your people." But I went on and I did not stop. And that (ignoring her) turned out to be a blessing from God, the Most High, the Almighty. And then we went on until we reached Baitul Mukaddas (Jerusalem). Then suddenly on my right hand was a well-dressed Youngman, wearing beautiful clothes, in deodarant smell. When he saw me, he approached, greeted and embraced me. I embraced him too and he disappeared.

I then said: "Oh my brother Jibril, tell me about the person that shouted and called my name along the road. Jibril said: "The first caller was a Christian preacher; had you responded to him, your people (ummah) would have turned to Christianity after you." And the second caller was a Jew preacher; had you responded to him, your people (ummah) would have turned to Judaism after you. The glamorous hairy woman was this world; had you responded to her, your people (ummah) would have preferred this world to the hereafter. And the other one you heard screaming was a rock which has been sinking down for five hundred years, and at this moment it has lowered down into (the bottom of) Hell".
Then I said: "Oh my brother, oh Jibril, who was that young man that greeted me?" Then he said: Dear beloved of God, that was the religion of God. Indeed your ummah will live as believers".

Then Jibril proceeded with me to Baitil Mukaddas, with me following him. Suddenly he returned towards me carrying three bowls. In the first was milk, in the second was wine and in the third was water. He said to me: "Drink, whichever (of them) you wish." I collected the milk and drank all but little. Jibril then said to me: "You have selected Allah's guidance in totality. If you had selected wine, your people (ummah) would have been destroyed by storm. If you had drank all of the milk, none of your people would have entered hell."
I then said: "oh my brother bring me back the bowl." He then said: Never, dear Mohammed. It is all over and the pen has gone dry against destiny". I then said "such is written in the Book".
Then Jibril took me to a rock. There then was a lift fixed on the rock from the top of the sky. I have never seen anything more beautiful than the lift. It was an elevator made from gold, silver, tapuz and hyancith. Jibril then embraced me to his chest, wrapped me with his wing and kissed the part between my two eyes (bridge of the nose). He then said: "Climb up oh Mohammed". We climbed up, Jibril and myself. I was astonished by what I saw with regard to the prestige of worshippers. Suddenly we saw angels whose number nobody knew save Allah, glorifying Allah, the Almighty endlessly. And I saw stars hanging like lambs in the mosque, the smallest of which was bigger than a great mountain.

ARRIVING THE FIRST HEAVEN
I was taken to the first heaven within the twinkle of the eye: The distance between the first heaven and the earth is five hundred years journey and its (first heaven) thickness is the same like a distance of five hundred years. The archangel knocked at the door. They (those inside) said: "who is this?"
"Jibril" he answered.
"Who is with you?" they asked
"Mohammad", he answered
"Has he been sent for?" they asked
"Yes", he answered
"Welcome to you and your partner, what an excellent arrival, the arrival of the two of you" they added
They opened the door for the two of us and we went in. I soon realized it was a heaven made from cloud. It is called Rafia. There was no space left except in it. There were angels, bowing or prostrating. When I looked around, I then saw two great flowing rivers.
"What are these rivers dear Jibril?" I asked
"This is Nile and this (other one) is Furat whose origins are in paradise". Jibril said
Suddenly we saw another river in the middle of which was a castle made from diamond and chrysolite. I then deepened (my) hand into it which happened to be pure musk (a perfume). I then said: "What is this river?". He (Jibril) said: "it is kauthar which Allah kept for you".

I then looked round and saw a great angel which was mounting a horse made from light, wearing clothes made from light, guiding seventy thousand angels wearing varieties of glamour with each one holding a spear made from light. They are Allah's army. If any person commits a sin on earth, they are called (and told), "Indeed, Allah is pleased with the son of so and so person and they will be pleased with him".
"My dear brother, dear Jibril, who is this great angel?" I said
"This is Isma'il the guard of the first heaven. Go to him and greet him", he said
I approached him and greeted him and he answered my greeting. He applauded me on the honor I have in the sight of my Sustainer, the Most High, the Almighty.
"Good news to you! All good things are in you and your people (ummah) on the Day of Judgement", he said.
"Praise and thanks be to my Sustainer", I concluded

Then I moved ahead of him where upon I met an angel half of his body was created from ice and the other half was fire. The fire was not melting the ice and the ice was also not quenching the fire. It had one thousand heads and each head had one thousand faces, each face had one thousand mouths, each mouth had one thousand tongues, glorifying Allah, the Most High, in one thousand languages of different sorts and one of the glorifications is: "Glory be to He who brings together ice and fire. Oh Yee who bring ice and fire together, bring together the hearts of your believing servants", and other angels were saying Ameen.
"who is this oh my brother Jbril?" I inquired
"He is the angel in charge of all corners of heaven. He is the most sympathetic angel to the children of Adam", he said. The angels then formed a line, Jibril then forwarded me (to lead them in prayer) and I led them in performing two rak'ats in accordance with the religion of Abraham, the Friend of Allah.

ARRIVING THE SECOND HEAVEN
(The Holy Prophet (pbuh) continued saying): We then proceeded to the second heaven within the twinkle of the eyes and the distance between the second heaven and the heaven below it is five hundred years journey and so also its thickness.
Jibril then knocked on its door. They (those inside) said: "who is this?"
"Jibril" he answered.
"Mohammad", he answered
"Has he been sent for?" they asked
"Yes", he answered
"You and the one with you are welcome", they said
They opened the door for us and we went in. I soon discovered that it was a heaven made from iron. It was free from attachment or detachment. It is called Ma'un. I saw in it some angels on horses, branded with marks, carrying naked swords and spears with them.
"Who are these Jibril?" I asked.
This is a troop of angels which God Most High created to support Islam to the Day of Judgement", he said.
I saw two young men resembling each other.
"who are these Jibril"? I inquired.
"One of them is Yahya, son of Zakariya (John) and the other is Isah, son of Mariam (Jesus Christ), blessing of God be upon the two of them. Go to them and greet them", he recommended.
I went to them and I greeted them and they answered my greeting. Isah had long flowing hair, good looking face, light complexion, very reddish in color. In the case of Yahya I saw humility on his face. I greeted him and he replied my greeting and applauded me on my prestige in the sight of my Sustainer.
"behold! A good news awaits you dear Mohammad. Indeed, blessing is there in you and your people (ummah) to the Day of Judgement", he said.
"praise and thanks be upon my Lord", I said.
Jibril then presented me forward and I prayed two raka'ats with them in accordance with the path of Abraham, the friend of God.

ARRIVING THE THIRD HEAVEN
We then ascended the third heaven within the twinkle of the eye and the distance between the third heaven and the heaven below it is (a journey of) five hundred years and so also its thickness.
"Jibril" he answered.
"Mohammad", he answered
"You and the one with you are welcome", they said
they opened the door for us and we went in and discovered that it was a heaven made from copper. It is called Muzayyana. I also saw around us angels holding green flags.
"Jibril, who are these? I asked
"these are angels of the Night of Destiny and the month of Ramadan who always look for congregation of zikr and rendezvous of martyrs and (all kinds of) congregational worship. They praise and peace for people that pray at night", he said
I saw around an old man and a young man.
"Jbril, who are these?" I asked
"they are Da'ud (David) and Suleiman (Solomon) peace be unto them. Go to them and greet them. I went to them and greeted them. They replied my greeting and applauded me on my prestige in the sight of my Sustainer.
"Behold! A good news awaits you oh Mohammad. Blessing is there in you and your people (followers) to the Day of Jugement", they said to me.
When I looked around, I suddenly saw in their midst a Youngman, sitting on a chair made from light. Indeed, light was emanating from his face and his appearance was like the moon of the fourteenth day of a month.
"who is this young man, Jibril", I said.
"This is Yusuf (Joseph) son of Yaqub who God favoured with good manner and handsomeness as he favoured the moon over all the stars", Jibril said.
I approached him and greeted him and he replied my greeting. He applauded my prestige in the sight of Allah, the Most High, the Almighty.
"oh, pious brother, counseling Prophet, welcome", he said to me.
The angels then formed lines (in readiness for prayers). Jibril then presented me forward and I then prayed with them in accordance with the path of Abraham (A.S.), the Friend of God.

ARRIVING THE FOURTH HEAVEN
We then ascended the fourth heaven within the twinkle of the eye and the distance between the fourth heaven and the heaven below it is (a journey of) five hundred years and so also its thickness.
"Jibril" he answered.
"Mohammad", he answered
"You and the one with you are welcome", they said and opened the door for us and we went in and discovered that it was a heaven made from white silver. It is called Zahira. I saw wonders of my Lord, the Most High, the Almighty, in it and (also saw) different sorts of angels. I saw a man with a bright shining face who had a submissive heart.
"Who is this, Jibril?" I asked
"This is your brother Idris. Allah raised him to a high rank. Go near him and greet him". I approached him and greeted him. He then answered my greeting and sought for Allah's forgiveness for me and my people (Ummah). I then saw an angel, big in size and height. His legs did reach beneath the seventh heaven below the earth. His head was beneath Al-Arsh (the throne) and he was sitting on a chair made from light. There were angels around him, on his right and left sides. They were waiting for the commands of God, the Most High, the Almighty. On his right hand side was a big tree. He has never laughed.
"Who is this, Jibril?" I inquired
"He is the terminator of pleasures, disperser of crowd, demolisher of houses and mansions, nourisher of grave yards; who turns children to orphans, who turns women to widows, who frustrate friends (against one another), who shuts doors, and blacken doorways and who abducts young people. This is the angel of death, Azra'el. He and the guard of Hell never laugh. Go near him and greet him". I approached him and greeted him but he did not greet me.
"Why didn't you reply the greeting of the master of creation, the beloved of God?" Jibril said to him.
When he heard the words of Jibril, he jumped to his feet and replied the greeting. He applauded my prestige in the sight of my Lord. "Behold! A good news awaits you oh Mohammad. Indeed, blessing exists in you and your people to the Day of Judgement." He lamented.
"Oh my brother Azra'el is this your position?" I asked.
"Yes, I have been here since my Lord created me and till the Day of Judgement", he replied.
"How do you take life while you are in this position of yours?" I inquired.
"Indeed, Allah has empowered me for that and has put under my command 5, 000 angels. I disperse them across the earth. If a person reaches his time (of death), finishes his resources and exhausts all his days (in the life of this world). I send to him fourty angels to nurse his soul to remove it through his veins (big and small), flesh and blood; removing it through (the tip of) his nails until they reach the knee-cap and then allow him to rest for a moment. They will then continue removing it until they reach the navel. They will rest for a moment and remove it until they reach the throat. He will then fall into a state of trauma. I will then get hold of it and will pull it as we pull a piece of hair from pap. If it disengages from his body, his eyes become stiffen and fixed at a point because they (the eyes) follow the soul. Then I will take it with one of these spears. There was a spear made from light in his hand and one was a spear from anger. A pious soul is taken with the spear made from light which also sends it to high paradise-ILIYEEN. A devilish soul is taken with spear made from anger (of God) and sends it to hell-SIJJEEN. It is an intensely dark rock beneath the seventh earth. The soul of disbelievers and sinners are found there.
"How do you know that a person's last Hour (Ajil) has or has not come around?" I inquired
Oh Mohammad, there is no person except that there are for him two doors, a door from which his sustenance comes and a door through which his deeds ascend. And this tree on my left, there is no leaf on it except that there is the name of a human being, man or woman, on it. If the Last Hour of a person draws closer, the leaf on which his name is written becomes yellow and (will) fall on the door through which his sustenance descends, and his name gets blacken on the slate. I will then realize that his Hour is up, and I will give him a look that will make him shiver and will shake his heart because of my personality; then he will go to his bed-a place for lying (a place where it is destined that he will die there), then I will send to him forty angels to nurse his soul that is in the words of Allah: "Until death reaches one of you, our messengers (angels) take his life; they do not waste time".
"Oh my brother Azra'el, show me your image with which Allah created you, and in which you take souls" I said
"I swear dear beloved, you won't be able to look at it", he said.
"I swear you must do it" I said. At this point, a call from the highest of the high ones: "Don't disappoint my beloved, Mohammad".
When the angel of death looked at me, I saw the world in front of him like a coin in front of one of you. He was turning it as he wished. My heart beat and I got frightened by it", the Prophet (pbuh) said.
Then Jibril placed his hands on my chest and my soul and my conscience returned.
"Oh Mohammad, there is nothing after grave except the darkness and loneliness of grave and the interrogation of Munkar and Nakir"

I then bid him goodbye and went forward a bit, and suddenly I met a man with shining face an a great sense (of reasoning), and when he saw me, he laughed, smiling.
"Jibril my brother, who is this?" I said
"This is your Father Ibrahim Khalil (Abraham)", he said "Go near him and greet him." I then approached him and greeted him. He greeted me on too. He applauded me on my prestige in the sight of my Sustainer.
"Son of a good man, welcome. Behold! Good news awaits you, oh Mohammad. Every bit of blessing is with you and with your people (Ummah) to the Day of Judgement. Indeed, your brother Jibril will raise you to your Sustainer so that he can choose and honour you", he said.
"What keeps you here?" I said
"I am over seeing the deeds of human beings," he replied
I have not seen the most good-looking, most complete, the most brightening, the most blossoming, the most worthy, the most pious, the most purified than he who says LA ILA HA ILLALLAH MOHAMMAD RASULULLAH ((there is no god except Allah, Mohammed is the messenger of Allah). I became pleased and thanked my Sustainer.
"Come forward and pray together with him and the angels two raka'ats," Jibril said.
I came forward and performed two raka'ats.

ARRIVING THE FIFTH HEAVEN
We then ascended the fifth heaven within the twinkle of the eye and the distance between the fifth heaven and the heaven below it is (a journey of) five hundred years and so also its thickness.
"Jibril" he answered.
"Mohammad", he answered
"You and the one with you are welcome", they said and opened the door for us and we went in and discovered that it was a heaven made from white red gold. It is called Munnira. And I saw in it among the creatures of Allah, the Most High, the Almighty, a great angel. If God would command it to go to the seventh heaven once, it would have been simple foe him as a result of his greatness. He was crying loudly "My Master, my Lord, whoever disobeys you does not know you. Glory be to Thee! How tolerant you are over your creatures."
I saw a door upon which were written in two lines, blossoming, glittering: LA ILA HA ILLALLAH MOHAMMAD RASULULLAH (there is no god except Allah; Mohammed is the messenger of Allah). When I read them, the padlock fell and the door opened. I then looked at the east of the fifth heaven down to the bottom of the seventh earth where in I saw Jahannam in great darkness mixed with Allah's wrath with its smoke rising. Then I saw a large angel with a frightening look, clear vexation, an unflinching courage and tough interrelations with others. There was a knot on his forehead. If it glanced at the world with it, everything in the world would die; rivers would dry and rocks would break into pieces.
"Oh my brother Jibril, who is this whose sight makes me shiver and makes my heart to quiver", I said
"This is Malik, the guard of Hell. God created him from his anger. He has never changed since he was created and was placed in charge of Hell. He is always growing in anger with the enemies of Allah. This is Azra'el, the angel of death, never do laugh. Go near him and greet him," he said.
I approached him and greeted him but he did not reply my greeting.
"Why didn't you respond to the beloved of God and the master of the universe and he is the best creature in the sight of Allah and the prophet of salvation," Jibril said.
And when the angel heard that he jumped to his feet and said: "Allah! Allah! For God's sake I beg your pardon oh beloved of God."
"Show me the Hell fire" I said to him.
"The authority is not mine," the angel said. At this point, a call came from the most high above: "Don't disobey My beloved, Mohammad."
At this point, the cover against it (Hell) was removed and it appeared very dark, lowered with the anger of God.
It is said that the fire of this world has brightness because it was deepened into an enormous river seventy times until it changed to rays and lights that could be used. And I saw in it 70,000 rivers of hot water, 70, 000 rivers of darkness, 70,000 rivers of melted fuel and 70,000 rivers of melted lead. At the bank of each river, there are a thousand cities of fire. In each city there are a thousand houses of fire. In each house, there a thousand coffins of fire. In each coffin, there are a thousand boxes of fire. In each box, there are a thousand types of punishments.
I also saw in it snakes as long as palm trees and scorpions as big as mules. I also saw in it 70,000 wells of Zamharir (extremely cold water). I also saw women crying hesitantly, crying for help and nobody was there to answer them. They made themselves humble but did not get pitied for.
"Who are these oh my brother Jibril," I said
"These are those that dressed and exposed it to people other than their husbands," he said.
I saw women wearing trousers made from fuel and on their necks were chains and handcuffs.
"Who are these, my brother Jibril?" I inquired.
These are those who used to disdain their husbands; she that used to say to her husband: "your looks are disgraceful, your figure is ugly, your odor is stinking." Didn't she realize that He that created her is the same One that created him, and He is the One God, Allah?
I saw women whose faces had burnt and their tongues hanging on their chests.
"Who are these, my dear brother Jibril?" I asked
"These are those that used to say to their husbands "divorce me" without any genuine reason", he said
I saw women hanged on their hair and their brain was boiling like the boiling of pot on fire.
"Who are these oh my brother Jibril?"
"These are women that didn't use to cover their hair against (the sight) of outsiders"
I saw women hanged by their hair and locked on their breasts by hooks made from fire.
"Who are these my dear brother Jibril" I asked
"These are those that used to breat-feed the children of others without the permission of their husbands", he said
I saw women whose feet were tied to their tongues and their hands tied to their forelocks.
"Who are these, my brother Jibril?" I asked
"These are those who didn't use to live in peace (with their husbands) and didn't use to perform ablution perfectly; who used to be dirty in appearance and body. They didn't keep themselves clean from menstruation and major sexual impurity (janaba), and used to neglect SLALT, performing it in the wrong time."
I saw women dumb, deaf, blind, in boxes made from fire with liquid-likeoil pouring from their brain through their nostrils and their bodies, stinking badly, tearing (their bodies) into pieces because of elephantiasis and leprosy.
"Who are these, my dear brother Jibril?" I asked.
"These are those who had children with other men other than their husbands", he said.
I saw women hanged by their feet in ovens made from fire.
"who are these, my dear brother Jibril?" I asked
"These are the women that used to abuse their husbands" he said
I saw women with black faces eating their intestines.
"who are these, my dear brother Jibril?" I asked
"These are those pimps that used to bring two people to commit fornication" he said.
I saw a woman whose head was like the head of pig and whose body was like the body of donkey and a thousand kinds of punishments were over her.
"who is this woman, my dear brother Jibril," I asked
"This is a gossiper who used to cause disunity between her husband and his neighbors and used to interact with people with gossips and lie", he said
I saw a woman with the image of a dog, and fire was passing through her head down to her toe, with angels hitting her head with hammer made from iron.
"Who is this my dear brother Jibril?" I inquired.
"This is somebody that used to plant enmity among people" he said.
I saw a group of men turned down with their faces facing the ground, and on their back was a rock made from fire and angels hitting them with hammer made from iron.
"who are these, my dear brother Jibril?"
"These are sodomists who go after men of the world" he said.
I saw a group of men and a group of women chained in shackles made from fire while their foreheads had turned black, and snakes were tied round their necks, stinging them, and their fleshes dropping; after which they would be turned into new creature.
"who are these my dear brother Jibril?" I asked.
"these are those who stored money and refused to give alms", he said.
I saw some people amidst of whom was a fresh meat and a rotten meat and they were eating the rotten meat leaving the fresh one.
"who are these my dear brother Jibril?" I asked.
"They are those who leave their lawful wives and turn to unlawful mates and those women with a husband but would turn to unlawful mates," he replied.
I saw a group of men and group of women whose private parts were turned round and their buttocks turned the other way round, and were being hit with a baton, with angels pulling them on their bodies.
"who are these my dear brother Jibril?" I said.
"These are those that boast to people in pride. Don't you know that when Iblis boasted to Adam in pride and said: "I am better than him", his wings were cut off. He got removed out of heaven with curse?" he said.
I saw certain group of men and certain group of women who were being penetrated by fire through their anus, (passing) out of their mouth.
"Who are these my dear brother Jibril?" I inquired.
"These were gossipers (by the hand), gossipers (by the mouth) and gossipers (by the eye)", he said.
I saw certain group of men being thrown by gush of fire which would fall upon their mouths and eyes and would come out of their forelocks.
"Who are these my dear brother Jibril?" I said.
"these are those that molest people and implant misunderstanding among them", he said
I saw women hanged by their hair upon a tree called Zaqum with vehement fire being poured upon them and it was destroying their flesh.
"these are those women that used to take pills until they kill their issues in fear of sustaining and bringing them up. Do they not know that God feeds and clothes them. Indeed, Allah, the Most High has said: "There is no creature on earth except that its sustenance is by Allah", he said.
I saw a certain group of women tied with chains made from fire, and their mouth had been opened, and cloud of fire coming out of their bellies.
"These are praise singers who died without repenting", he said.
I saw a group of women upon their heads was fuel and snakes stinging them.
"these are wailers who used to do what Allah has prohibited and finally died without repenting", he said.
I saw a certain group of men and a certain group of women in the heat of fire, roaring sound rumbling in their bellies, penetrating them through their anuses and passing out through their mouths.
"these are the people that consume the money of orphans wickedly. Indeed, they consume fire into their bellies and they will be put intp hell", he said.
I saw certain group of men and women who were drinking pus, and anytime a bit reached their belly, it gulped their fleshes, and they would be recreated by Allah.
"These are those that live on interest (ribah)", he said.
I saw a certain group of men and women with their heads deepened into hell fire, hot and cold water being poured on them, burning them. As a result, their fleshes got destroyed.
"Who are these my dear brother Jibril?" I asked.
"these are those that implant enmity among people", he said.
I saw a certain group of women suppressed; their faces as black as petroleum (tar).
"these are the women that dye their (grey) hair (black), and change the form of Allah's creation", he said.
I saw hell fire and its horrors and its severe pains which stones and iron cannot uphold. I also saw in it great horrors, and fear overtook me because of the weakness of my people. However, a great number of its inhabitants were women. Then the door got shut up and turned to its original form.
I then looked at the fifth Heaven and its contents with surprise after which the angels lined up. I moved ahead and prayed two raka'at after which we ascended the sixth Heaven.

ARRIVING THE SIXTH HEAVEN
We then ascended the sixth heaven within the twinkle of the eye and the distance between the sixth heaven and the heaven below it is (a journey of) five hundred years and its thickness is the same.
Jibril then knocked on its door and then its guards said: "who is it?"
"Jibril" he answered.
"Mohammad", he answered
"You and the one with you are welcome", they said. They opened the door for us and we went in and realized that it was a heaven made from rubies (green in color). It is called Khalisa. I saw in it from among the creatures of my Lord, the Most High, the Almighty, a great angel sitting on a chair made from light. Half of him was ice and the other was fire. The fire was not melting the ice and the ice was not quenching the fire, and he was calling out: "Glory is due to He who brings ice and fire together. Oh Lord, bring together the hearts of your believing servants upon serving."
Angels around him were saying: "Ameen".
"Dear Jibril, who is this?"
"This is the angel God created and placed in charge of the corners of the heavens, and he is the most merciful of angels on your people. He prays for them using this prayer to the Day of Judgement". I then moved to him and greeted him and he responded to my prayer, and then said: "Welcome to you, the beloved of the Lord of creation".
I saw a hairy tall middle-aged man in white wool cloth, supporting himself with a staff. His hair was about to cover his body; he heard a white beard falling on his chest.
"Who is this my dear brother Jibril?" I asked.
"this is your brother Musa (Moses) Ibn Imran, Allah has honored him with conversing with Him, and made him His interlocutor. Go near him and greet him", he said.
I approached him and greeted him. He then looked at me and said: "Bani Isra'il (the children of Isreal) thought I am the most honored of creation of Allah to Allah. However, this is more honorable than me to his Lord. This is a Prophet from the Quraysh, Hashim, Arab, uprooted from Macca. This is a beloved to Allah. This is a great salvation to mankind. This is Mohammad Al-Amin binAbdallah bin Abdulmutalib."
"welcome dear good brother and a sympathetic Prophet", he added.
He later prayed for me and for my people for blessing and prosperity.
The angels then formed a line and I prayed with them two rak'ats in accordance with the religion of Abraham, friend of God.

As I was conversing with the angels, a call came from above my head: "Praise and peace are due upon you, dear Mohammad." I then raised my head up and saw a great angel, white in color than snow with 70,000 angels in resemblance to him moving ahead of him. He embraced me and kissed me.

"Come along dear beloved of Allah, dear most honored of all creatures to God." I then went along together with these angels and they were on my right and left, in my front and back; glorifying and honoring me until I passed by 70,000 barriers of white emerald, 70,000 barriers of gold, 70,000 barriers of silk, 70, 000 barriers of light, 70,000 barriers of darkness, 70,000 barriers of musk, 70,000 barriers of amber and 70,000 barriers of power. Between one barrier and another is a distance of five hundred years until they took me to a barrier of smoke, from it to a barrier of darkness, from it to a barrier of sovereignty, from it to a barrier of glory, from it to a barrier of tranquility, from it to a barrier of dominance, from it to a barrier of greatness, from it to a barrier of spiritual unity, from it to a barrier of eternity, from it to a barrier of superiority, from it to a barrier of greatness, from it to a barrier of HADRAILAHIYYA (the esteem of the Lord) until I reached the barrier of spritual unity.

I then found myself by 70,000 lines of angels, standing on their feet. A call then came Allah: "Take off the barriers that exist between My beloved one, Mohammad and Me." The barriers were then taken off. Nobody knows them in number except Allah. I then saw 100,000 of angels, standing in worship, never bowing, 100,000 of angels, bowing in worship without prostrating, 100,000 of angels prostrating never sitting, and they shall never raise their heads to the Day of Judgement. I then took to pondering, and indeed charisma overtook me out of what I had seen from the Glory, Tranquility, Charisma, Greatness and Respect of Allah, the Most High. I was called: "Dear Ahmad, don't fear, don't hesitate", I was told. My heart calmed down as a result of what I had been feeling. The Raf-Raf then took me off, flying until it reached with me near the Honor of my Master and my Lord. I then saw a great thing. No mind can imagine it and no creativity can creat it. Glory be to Him, the Most High, from what no eyes have ever seen, no ears have ever heard and has never occurred on the mind of any human being.

I then approached my Lord until I reached closer to Him like the bending of an arrow or even closer (than that).

The narrator further said: (It is said that the two are edges of the two strings of the bow to which the strings are tied. It is also said that the two are said to be two wings fixed to the eyes. There is no doubt that he (SAW) is the greatest beloved, an honorable messenger; the beloved is nearer to the lover.)

Then the Most High, glory be to Him, placed His "Hand" upon my shoulder, the hand was not visible like the hand of creatures, but (it was) a hand of power and destiny. I felt its coolness upon my heart and everything I used to feel disappeared. He then gave me knowledge of first generation and last generation and I became filled with happiness and delight. As a result, confidence and tranquility overtook me at that point and I thought that everything in high heavens and low heavens are indeed dead except me. I couldn't hear any sound or movement. My sense then returned to me and I thought over the great glory I was in. I was then called; "Oh Ahmad, come near me".

"My Lord, my Master and my Guide You are peace and from You comes peace," I said.
He then called me for the second time; "come near Me." I went near Him.
"Peace to You". I said.
I hear a voice like that of Abubakar Sadiq (R.A.).
"My Lord, my Master, is Abubakar with us? I inquired.
"No dear Muhammad, you are in a place that Abubakar cannot reach nor any other person. However, I know there is none beloved to you among people than Abubakar. I have made you hear a voice like his so that you wouldn't fear and also for your heart to cool down."
My Lord, the Most High, the Almighty then inspired me and I prayed: "All greetings are due to Allah, all prayers, all clean things"
"Peace be upon you dear Prophet, the mercy of God and His blessing", He said.
"Peace be upon us and upon good servants of God", I said.
"I declare that there is no deity worthy of worship but Allah. He alone and no partner has He", the angels behind me said.
"And I declare that Muhammad is My servant and messenger. He who loves you I have indeed loved him and he who disbelieves you has indeed qualified for my wrath". Allah the Almighty said. "The Messenger believeth in that which hath been revealed unto him from his Lord and (so do) the believers. Each one believeth in Allah and His angels and His scriptures and His messengers. We make no distinction between any of His Messengers and they say: We hear and we obey. Grant us thy forgiveness, our Lord. Unto thee is the advancing. Our Lord! condemn us not if we forget or miss the mark" (meaning don't punish us on forgetfulness). The children of Isreal used to be punished instantly if they forget something revealed to them or committed something mistakenly by reduction of their foods or drinks in accordance with the sin which they (forgot) or mistakenly committed. However, that was taken away from this people (ummah) because of the blessing of our master Mohammad (S.A.W.).
The narrator (R.A.) says: "If reduction (of livelihood) is in accordance with forgetfulness, what then have we to say about somebody that commits a great sin wilfully and intentionally and dissipationally. His torment will affect every creature by stoppage of rainfall, reduction of fruits and by diseases which will come up. We pray to Allah the Almighty for His forgiveness and leniency.
The Prophet then said: "Our Lord don't overtake us as you did to them, i.e the people (ummah) that came before my people (ummah)".
"Oh My beloved, We shall not overtake you as we did to them", Allah said.
"Our Lord, don't bear on us a burden (i.e a heavy burden and an obligation which we cannot shoulder so that You punish us for breaching it) as You placed on those before us (i.e the Jews)", I said.
Some of them were turned into monkeys and pigs. i.e do not be tough with us as you were tough with those before us or else everything will be difficult for us". Whoever among the children of Isreal committed a sin would have his sin written on the door of his house. It would also be written on his forehead.
The Prophet prayed: "Our Lord do not place on us what we cannot shoulder".
"I have taken away from you every difficulty", Allah said.
"Pardon us", I added.
"We have pardoned and We have overseen", Allah said.
"Forgive us and bestow mercy on us", I said.
"We have forgiven you and We have cancelled", Allah said.
"You are our Lord", I said.
"You are right oh Mohammad, I am your Lord", He said.
"Support us against unbelievers", I said.
"I have supported you against unbelievers till the Day of Judgement", Allah said.
"Do you see me with your naked eyes", the Glorious, the Most High said to me.
"Glory be Thee, eyes can never see You, space does not take You, day and night do not change You and You are the only One, the Victorious",
"My Lord, my Master, my Guide, Your brightness, charisma and glory have covered my sight. I don't see you except with my heart".
"Describe Me oh Mohammad", Allah the Almighty said.
"Describers can never describe You, thinkers can never define You nor can deep thinking produce You, and You are Allah, the Ever-Living, the Omnipotent".
Allah the Almighty said: "Oh Ahmad! My affair is great, My power is glorious, My grade is is high. There is no deity worth worship besides me, the Glorious. I am the King of Kings, Provider of needs. He who seeks My assistance, I answer him. He who moves towards me, I give to him. He who relies on Me, I stand for him. He who stands on My door I accept him. I will safeguard him from diseases and tribulations. Oh Mohammad, take a look at the (platform) upon which I have spoken to you. There is no go-between and translator between you and Me".
I then raised my head and said "Where am I?"
"You are on a social platform", He said.
I then made up my mind and intended to remove my shoes.
My Lord, the Glorious, the Almighty, called me: "Stand on Our platform. We have chosen you and you are a honorable master". I then turned to my right where I saw a sword of Allah's wrath, blood dropping from it, hanging on the leg of Al-Arsh.
"My Lord, my Master, my Guide, lift the sword away from my people (ummah)". I said.
"Oh Mohammad! My verdict and Judgement have come to stay. Majority of your people (ummah) will not perish except by the sword", He said, (in another version), "majority of your people (ummah) will not perish except by stabbing and epidemics",
"My Lord, my Master, my Guide, I want to ask for something", I said.
"By My glory, by My might, I have made it a duty upon myself two thousand years before I created Adam that nothing you shall ask from me except that I give it to you", He said.
"My Lord, my Master, my Guide, You created Adam with Your power, You fill him with Your Spirit, You ordered Your angels to prostrate for him; You took Abraham as a friend, You conversed with Musa (Moses) a wonderful conversation, You gave Dawud (David) Zabur and forgave him a great sin; You gave Suleiman (Solomon) a glorious power and bestowed under him human beings, jinns, birds, wild animals and wind, and You created Isa (Jesus) from Your commands. With what then do You favor me as You have favored these", I said.
"Oh Ahmad! if I created Adam with My power, I indeed created him from mud and created you from the light of My face. If I took Ibrahim as a friend, I indeed have taken you as a beloved and a beloved is superior to a friend. If I conversed with Musa a wonderful conversation, I indeed conversed with him behind a veil on Mount Sinai and I conversed with you on a close platform without a veil. If I raised Idris to a higher position, indeed, I raised him to a fourth heaven and raised you to a position where nobody but you have reached. If I gave Suleiman glorious power, I have made the earth into mosque for you and the ground pure. If I gave Dawud Zabur, I indeed gave you Sab-a-mathani, and the Glorious Qur'an and in it there are surat-al-Fatiha, Surat-al-Baqara and Surat-al-Imran, none among your people (ummah) shall read them except that I forgive him his sin even if it happens to be (as big as) the foam of sea and as much as sand. If I created Isa (Jesus) from My commands, I have indeed created for you a name from My Names and made your name by My Name. A servant (of God) shall not say LA ILAHA ILLALLAH except that he says MOHAMMAD RASULULLAH. He who does not accept your Prophethood I shall not take from him his deeds, and on the Last Day, he is among the loosers.

I gave you AL-Kauthar; it is a stream the beneath of which is a diamond and jewel. It is whiter than snow, it is sweeter than honey and its bottom is a deodarant Musk. Its plants are saffron. Its width is 70,000 miles. I gave you a reservoir from which people drink, and a great intercession, a high prestige, fasting of Ramadan, and it is in it (Ramadan) that the Qur'an was revealed to you; I made lawful for you booties and I have never made them lawful for anybody before you". He said.

"Oh Lord, these are for me. What have You given my people (ummah)?" I said.
"Oh Mohammad, I have indeed forgiven 70,000 of your people for whom hell has become mandatory", Allah said.
"Grant me more my Lord", I said.
"If a sinner repents one year before his death, I have forgiven him", He said
"Oh Lord give me more because one year is long", I said.
"If he repents in one month before his death, We have forgiven him", He said.
"Oh Lord give me more because one month is too long", I said.
"If he repents one week before his death, We have forgiven him", He said.
"Oh Lord give me more because one week is long", I said.
"If he repents one day before his death, We have forgiven him", He said.
"Oh Lord give me more because one day is too long", I said.
"If he repents one hour before his death, We have forgiven him", He said.
"Oh Lord give me more because one hour is long", I said.
"If he repents at the point of death, We will honor and forgive him", He said.
"Oh Lord give me more", I said.
"We have indeed freed 100,000 in the month of Ramadan among your people in every Friday night from Hell", He said.
"If the last night of Ramadan comes round, We shall free the same number (of people) we freed in the first part of the month to its end", He said.
He then brought me three gifts and said to me "Take, take, take".
"Oh Lord what does this mean?"
"My Pardon, My steadfast and My Favour", He said.
"Praise, gratitude, respect , glory and generosity are due to you" I said.
I intended to climb down, but my Lord, the Most High, the Almighty, called me: "Stay where you are oh Mohammad. I am indeed going to engage you and your people (ummah) in mandatory duty. Whoever fulfills it shall enter paradise and whosoever refuses doing it if I wish I forgive him and if I wish I punish him. I have made compulsory upon you and your people (ummah) fifty daily prayers everyday and every night."
"We have heard and we have followed", I said.
I then came down, and He was praising and saluting me. I kept on moving,not stopping, until I reached my brother Musa Ibn Imran (S.A.). When he saw me, he stood on his feet.
"Welcome to the true beloved one. Are you from your Lord", he said.
"Yes", I answered.
"What did He give you?" he asked.
"He gave me (many things) until I became satisfied", I said.
"What did He gice your people (ummah)?", he asked.
"He gave them (many things) until they became satisfied. He then made compulsory fifty daily prayers on them everyday and night", I said.
"Go back and ask Him for leniency because your people are the people of the last age. Their body is weak and their age is short. They will not be able to observe them", he said.
"Oh my brother, who do you think will go through the barriers I went through", I said.
"Ask Him from here. Indeed He is near (us) and answers (prayers)", he said. At this point, a call came from the Highest of the high ones. "Ask what you wish I have indeed answered you", the call said.
"Oh Lord, my people (ummah) are weak. They cannot stand performing fifty daily prayers", I said.
He cancelled for me and my people five and I returned to Musa and told him.
"Go back to your Lord and ask Him for leniency. Indeed your people cannot withstand it", he said.
I did not stop asking my Lord, the Most High, the Almighty, and Musa advising (me) until He gave me forty five (salat as gift) and made compulsory five upon me and my people (ummah).
"Ask him (for) reduction", Musa said.
"Oh my brother, I am indeed ashamed (of myself) to my Lord", I said.
"Oh Mohammad, come back! We have indeed made five as a practice but fifty on scale. Every good act is equal to ten of its kind. He who commits one sin shall have one sin recorded for him against it", my Lord called.
I then bid Musa goodbye and turned away until I reached my brother Jibril (A.S.) and I met him in the same position (I left him in). He had not moved forward nor backward. When he saw me, he embraced me and said: "Welcome dear beloved of the Lord of creation. What did you get from your Lord?".

My Lord gave me a great favour, great bounties, wonderful honors, numerous gifts and plenty of good things", I said.
"I know that you are the most honored of creatures to Allah, the Almighty", he said.
He then held my hand and we moved ahead until we reached paradise where I met a great good-looking angel with an attractive face with light emanating from his face, sitting on a chair made from light. He was putting on make-ups and ornaments.
"My brother, dear Jibril, who is this?", I asked.
"This is Ridwan, the guard of paradise", he said.
I moved forward and greeted him. When he saw me, he stood up, smiling. He replied the greeting, embraced and shook me.
"Welcome to a prophet of guidance and a good brother", he said.
"Dear Ridwan, hold by the hand of the beloved of God and show him paradise and what God has kept for him and his people (ummah)", said Jibril.
He took me along with him and took me into paradise and I looked round. I discovered that its ground is as white as silver, its floor is diamonds and pearls, its sand is musk , its plants are saffron, its trees are leaves of silver and leaves of gold, its fruits are hanging (on trees) like gleaming stars, its roof is Arsh, its content is mercy, angels are its inhabitants and Allah is its neighbor.

Ridwan then took me by my hand and we moved along its trees and everything in it, ranging from happiness, springs, Hurul Inn, virgins, towers, little children who look like moons, servants, attendants, honours, enjoyments, happiness, prestige, immortality, prosperities, eternity and happiness in the neighborhood of the Knowledgeable King. I also saw a dome of diamond, white (in color), hanging without pillars holding or supporting it. It has 1000 doors of red gold. By each door are 1000 maids. I saw 1000 towers in the tomb, and in each tower are 1000 rooms, in each room are 1000 beds and upon each bed are 1000 bed-sheets of brocade; between each bed and another one is a spring of water, flowing. Upon every bed is a Huriyya) a beautiful girl) dazzling the onlooker, petrifying the dreamer.
I raised (my head) in surprise and then met up with a call from the highest of the high ones: "Are you in surprise and by those oh Mohammad? Have a look at the middle of the dome, you will see a great surprise".
I took my time (looking) around, discovering it was as far as the eyes could see. In it was a dome made from green emerald and in it was a bed of white ambergris, decorated with diamond and jewel and upon it was a maid blessed with much eye lashes, large eyes, beautiful and deep black eyes, more beautiful than sun and moon. What beauty and pleasure are in the sun and the moon in comparison to what she had. Allah created her from toe to knee, from white (substance called) kafur; from her knee to her chest, from pure musk. She has 1,600 pieces of hair. If she were to flash (at the people of the earth) one of her fingers, it would lighten the east and the west. If she were to spit in a sea of salt, it would instantly turn to sweet (as sugar).
"My dear brother Jibril, for who is this great pleasure and enormous bounty?" I said.
"Dear beloved of Allah, this is for those who believe that there is no God but Allah and that you are truly a Messenger of God", Jibril said.
I also saw an outstanding pleasure and a great sovereignty. I saw in it seven streams; a stream of pure water, a stream of milk, a stream of bear, a stream of honey, a stream of Salsabil, a stream of pure wine, a stream of water called Tasnim and a stream of Al-Kauthar. I didn't stop descending from one heaven to another and did not stop coming across one thing or the other in the heavens except that it would be saying LA-ILAHA-ILLAL-LAH MUHAMMAD RASULULLAH.

THE RETURN FROM THE JOURNEY
When we reached the surface of the earth, the night was (surprisingly) still as it was, it did not move forward or backward. I then mounted (Buraka) and then came to Mecca, may Allah glorify and upgrade it. I then climbed down.
Buraka and Jibril then bid me goodbye and said: "Dear Mohammad, if you wake up, inform your people (ummah) about what you saw of the wonders in this night and give them glad tidings about the mercy of Allah, the Most High".
My dear brother Jibril, I am indeed afraid that they might disbelieve me", I said.
"If they disbelieve you, Abubakar will believe. So do not bother yourself about those that will disbelieve you besides him", Jibril said.
I then slept upon my bed to the time of subhi prayer. I woke up and performed subhi prayer and I then moved to the door of the mosque. One habit of devilish Abu Jahl (was that) whenever he came across me, he would say: "Dear Muhammad, what was revealed to you last night". He came towards me as usual and asked me. "I was taken on a journey last night", I said to him
"Where to?" he asked.
"To the sacred Mosque of Jerusalem and then to the Throne where I held a conversation with Allah, and He conversed with me. He gave (numerous gifts) and then honored me. I saw paradise and all reserved therein of everlasting happiness for its dwellers. I saw Hell fire and all that Allah has reserved of Zaqum and burning fire for its dwellers." I said.
"Dear Mohammad keep secret this issue and do not talk of it or else people will disbelieve you." Abu Jahl said mockingly.
"should I keep secret a favour Allah has bestowed upon me and Allah has indeed said: "Therefore of the bounty of thy Lord be thy discuss".
"what a surprise from your words. Can you discuss with your people what you have just disclosed to me", Abu Jahl, the curse of Allah be upon him said.
"Yes" I said.
The devil (Abu Jahl) called the people of Mecca (Which Allah has glorified): "Oh people of Mecca come forward to me." The entire people of Mecca assembled (round him). The Messenger of Allah (S.A.W.) stood to address them and then said: "Oh people of Quraish, behold that Allah, the Glorious and the Most High took me on a journey in this night to the sacred Mosque of Jerusalem and then ascended me to the high heavens and I saw Prophets (A.S.S.). I was also ascended to the throne. I also walked on carpets of light and I conversed with Allah and He conversed with me. I also saw Paradise and Hell", and I continued describing all this and Abubakar Sadiq kept on saying: "You are right dear chosen one of Allah, you are right dear beloved one of Allah".
Abu Jahl the devil said: "You have made a description and you have done so perfectly. I don't want (to hear from you) the story of the heaven but we want (to hear from you) the story of the sacred Mosque of Mikdas (Jerusalem). How is it? Describe it for us until we ascertain that your words are real and your saying is true.
The Prophet (S.A.W.) lowered his head to the ground because he entered the sacred Mosque of Mikdas in the night and passed through it on his way back at night also. He didn't notice any symbol nor sign in or around it.
Allah then commanded Jibril, "Go on to Jerusalem and uproot it with its surroundings, its mountains, its hills, its valleys, its corners, its streets and its mosques, and spread it (Jerusalem) in front of my beloved Mohammad".
Then the trustworthy Jibril came down upon the Prophet (S.A.W.) with Jerusalem. The Prophet (S.A.W.) started looking at it, describing it place after place, corner after corner until they entirely bowed their heads to the ground and Abubakar Sadiq saying: "You are right dear beloved of Allah". Then the Prophet (S.A.W.) said: "When I was on my way with my brother Jibril, I saw so and so of the children of maqzum. I saw other travelers by mount Araq".
I called them in space (and said): indeed your (lost) camel is in the midst of date-palm trees and they (the travelers) will reach you at the time of the rising of the sun. If they come to you, ask them".
When that day came, the travelers were far away and were not able to reach Mecca at the time of the rising of the sun. The narrator then said: "Allah then withheld the sun on that day until the travelers reached Mecca honorably, to verify the words of the master of creation, the beloved of Allah, Muhammad our master (S.A.W.). When the sun rose, the traveler entered Mecca and disclosed that their camel got lost and (according to them) we got searching for it, and a person called us in space saying: "Indeed, the lost camel is in the valley of date-palm trees". We then went to the valley and met it as we were informed. When the Muslims heard this, they were very happy, seriously happy and got overwhelmed with Tahlil (LA-ILAHA-ILLAL-LAH) and Takbir (ALLAHU AKBAR).

CONCLUSION
The Messenger (S.A.W.) went away (from the scene) with the Muslims surrounding him. He was walking in their midst like a moon and they were around him like stars. On that day, four thousand people embraced Islam. As such, angels in the heavens cried out in Tahlil and Takbir in honor of (Muhammad) Al-Bashir, Al-Nazir. Abu Jahl then attacked him, argued with him and envied him and then said: "This is a great magic from you Muhammad". The Prophet then continued discussing with his companions what he saw of wonders in the heavens and around the Throne and also what he saw in Paradise of everlasting happiness for those who love him, and what he saw of Hell and of burning fire and great afflictions for his enemies.
This marks the end of Mi'iraj.

I'm not too sure about the source or daleel of this article but thought the read was we report post quote code quick quote reply

No post ratings
#2 [Permalink] Posted on 10th October 2006 01:09
....100% sahi until the UIama on this board say so. Reading through it i think some parts are diffinateIy authentic other parts wiII need to be checked out. But ajeeeeeeeeeb read none the Iess.
report post quote code quick quote reply
No post ratings

Quick Reply

CAPTCHA - As you are a guest, you are required to answer the following:

In the above image: What colour is the text 'ABC' written in?