Create an account
Most Reputable Members

The life of the Akabireen – Shaykh Abdul Hafeez Makki (rah)

You have contributed 3.0% of this topic

Topic Appreciation
Appreciate
The following members appreciate this topic: dr76, Abdur Rahman ibn Awf, abu mohammed, Naqshband66, ALIF
Interesting
Rank Image
Longevity:
0%
#31 [Permalink] Posted on 5th April 2018 05:24
dr76 wrote:
View original post

Walaikum musalam

Yes he is certainly a living wali. I also intent to meet him some day inshaAllah.
So far a lot of positive is being told about him, especially how the youths are being attracted in a large scale.

A mufti + syed + pashtun combination, a rare gem mashaAllah. Our pashtun brothers have a long deep history of Awliya Allah...

report post quote code quick quote reply
Like x 2
Site Support
Please DONATE generously towards Muftisays

We spend hundreds of hours ensuring you receive a quality service from this site. We do not fall into the advertisement schemes as all the ads contain elements of Haraam including Haraam Islamic links. Please consider setting up a £1 monthly donation. May Allah (swt) reward you.

ALIF
Rank Image
Longevity:
0%
#32 [Permalink] Posted on 5th April 2018 19:39
i have a feeling Dr76 could write more about Mufti sb db had he not restrained himself for some reason :)
No post ratings
Interesting
Rank Image
Longevity:
0%
#33 [Permalink] Posted on 15th April 2018 08:24
In Irshadaat e Gangohi it is mentioned:

Dariyai (river of) Marifat - Page 30

Sayyid Tahir Sahib, raees mulangr, took an oath and said. One day I was in the presence of my Murshid Hazrat Maulana Fadhlur Rahman Ganj Muradabadi (rah). A tazkira of Buzurgs was taking place, where one person asked about the condition of Hazrat Maulana Rasheed Ahmed Gangohi Sahib (rah). I remember very much, Hazrat Maulana Fadhlur Rahman (rah) said:

'What do you ask about the condition of Maulana Rasheed Ahmed Gangohi, he drank the river and did not even burped (once).'

Few couplets written by Hazrat Sayyid Nafees al Hussaini Shah Sahib (rah) with his trademark, 'Ahqar Nafees Raqam':

Screenshot_2018-04-15-10-33-25.png
Downloads: 3
    [379.59 kB]
Like x 2
Back to top Post New Topic Reply

Quick Reply

CAPTCHA - As you are a guest, you are required to answer the following:

In the above image: What colour is the text 'Remote' written in?