Top Members

The life of the Akabireen – Shaykh Abdul Hafeez Makki (rah)

You have contributed 2.8% of this topic

Appreciate
Topic Appreciation
dr76, Abdur Rahman ibn Awf, abu mohammed, Naqshband66, ALIF
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#31 [Permalink] Posted on 5th April 2018 05:24
dr76 wrote:
View original post

Walaikum musalam

Yes he is certainly a living wali. I also intent to meet him some day inshaAllah.
So far a lot of positive is being told about him, especially how the youths are being attracted in a large scale.

A mufti + syed + pashtun combination, a rare gem mashaAllah. Our pashtun brothers have a long deep history of Awliya Allah...

report post quote code quick quote reply
+2 -0Like x 2
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#32 [Permalink] Posted on 5th April 2018 19:39
i have a feeling Dr76 could write more about Mufti sb db had he not restrained himself for some reason :)
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#33 [Permalink] Posted on 15th April 2018 08:24
In Irshadaat e Gangohi it is mentioned:

Dariyai (river of) Marifat - Page 30

Sayyid Tahir Sahib, raees mulangr, took an oath and said. One day I was in the presence of my Murshid Hazrat Maulana Fadhlur Rahman Ganj Muradabadi (rah). A tazkira of Buzurgs was taking place, where one person asked about the condition of Hazrat Maulana Rasheed Ahmed Gangohi Sahib (rah). I remember very much, Hazrat Maulana Fadhlur Rahman (rah) said:

'What do you ask about the condition of Maulana Rasheed Ahmed Gangohi, he drank the river and did not even burped (once).'

Few couplets written by Hazrat Sayyid Nafees al Hussaini Shah Sahib (rah) with his trademark, 'Ahqar Nafees Raqam':

Screenshot_2018-04-15-10-33-25.png
Downloads: 18
    [379.59 kB]
+2 -0Like x 2
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#34 [Permalink] Posted on 15th May 2018 18:48
Taken from Mawaiz of Mufti Javed Hussain Shah Sahib (db):

The humility of Hazrat Baylawi (rah):

We have seen such buzurgs, read about them and seen them - our Hazrat Baylawi (rah) was ustadh of thousands, and Shaykh o Peer of thousands. 40-45 books and rasail were written by Hazrat. Written in Arabic and Persian. He also write in Urdu. Allah gave him a lot of knowledge.

One day he was laying on a Charpai - the one found in Khanqas big charpai, which we call Kaht. On where people were pressing (massaging) Hazrat, I was sitting infront of Hazrat and moving a rumaal (clothe) so that flies don't sit.

One fly continuously sat on the face of Hazrat. Hazrat asked me 'Is it a fly?' I said, 'Yes'
He said, 'Where there is dirt, thats where fly comes.' - He was thinking this of himself.

You can estimate from this as to how were these people. The people who claims are never ba kamal. From erasing oneself is how kamalaat are achieved. People who make claims are empty.

The reason this is because infront of true Allah walay, the grandeur of Allah is open. They see the azmat of Allah paak and take witness (mushahida) of this. The one who has the azmat of Allah paak open infront of him, how can his gaze go upon his deeds.

I do a lot of riyadhaat, I do a lot of effort, I wake up all nights, this me me is until when one sees the azmat of Allah. When the azmat and greatness of Allah has come infront of one, then 'me/I' can not come.

In the area of Jalalpur shareef, there was Hazrat Maulana Musa (rah) who was the khalifa of Hazrat Aqdas Maulana Fazl Ali Qureshi (rah). There is a buzurg who has been buried in Miskeepnpur, who is Hazrat Aqdas Maulana Sayyid Fazl Ali Qureshi (rah). He is the Shaykh of our Hazrat Baylawi (rah), and also the Shaykh of Hazrat Maulana Abdul Ghafoor Abbasi Madani (rah). And of Hazrat Hafiz Musa Sahib (rah). Hazrat Qureshi (rah) had about hundred khulafa. In this locality and especially in this Khanqah , where lots of Fayz happened and lots of people received this fayz.

And Hazrat (rah) had such nisbat which he would not expose. Hazrat Fazl Ali Qureshi (rah) was hum Sabq of founder of Darul uloom Deoband, Maulana Qasim Nanotwi (rah). They used to study together and were possessed of high nisbat.

His khalifa was Hazrat Hafiz Musa sahib (rah), he was very sahib kayfiat. Many people would tremble by his tawajuh. He passed away. There (in that place) used to take a yearly ijtima, and his son would call Hazrat Baylawi (rah).

So Hazrat Baylawi (rah) went to that Ijtima, it was a very big Ijtima, and Hazrat Baylawi (rah) was doing bayan on stage. During bayan he started to say:

'My example is of an onion, the more you peal it the more its stench would increase.'

This claim that I am pakbaz, and such. These people were very above this.

Below is the Arifana Kalaam of Hazrat Baylawi (rah) for Shaykh Maulana Sayyid Fazl Ali Qureshi (rah):

Part 1.png
Downloads: 15
    [39.99 kB]
Part 2.png
Downloads: 13
    [125.20 kB]
+1 -0
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#35 [Permalink] Posted on 16th June 2018 11:33
A kalaam of Hazrat Sayyid Nafees al Hussaini Shah Sahib (rah),
Hasrat on the Rukhsat of the blessed month of Ramadhan,

Kalaam - Hasrat Ramzan.jpg
Downloads: 13
    [52.39 kB]
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#36 [Permalink] Posted on 3rd July 2018 20:27
Got to know from a close brother, who mentioned that during just one day before the last 10 days of Ramadan he saw Shaykh 'Abd Hafeez Makki (rah) in dream. Where he mentioned that he saw himself in a gathering from people from across different countries, and he was sitting next to Hazrat (rah). Hazrat (rah) casted a gaze on him, which due to it he felt fear inside but Hazrat (rah) asked 'what are you worried about?' - Later on wards he mentioned that he complained to Hazrat (rah) regarding the lack of work of Khanqah being done in his country, while in rest part of the world there was some level of influence. Hazrat (rah) listened attentively and showed some tawajuh towards this.

What was interesting to know, he saw Hazrat (rah) third time in his dream at the same time he finished reading this kitaab three times from back to back. Masha-Allah...

These people are naik log...the author of this kitaab himself is a pious wali. He runs his khanqah which is coming from his grandfather, who was a graduate of darul uloom Deoband and migrated to the place. Hazrat Shaykh 'Abd Hafeez Makki (rah) did muraqba at his grave and commented 'bohot naik khandan hai' (it is a very pious family). - Not to forget, the author's father passed away in state of Sajdah during Friday prayers.

Prior to coming to his Khanqah, there were people who were against Hazrat (rah) visiting it (due to jealousy). But Hazrat (rah) still went, and planned for a two day visit. When he was spending his time, he commented on witnessing Tajalliyat in the Khanqah. And extended his two day visit to three day, and would come every year.

As far as it is known, the author has multiple khilafat. Some of the names that can be remembered:

1 - Shaykh al-Hadith Hafiz Muhammad Akram (rah) k/o Hazrat Sufi Iqbal Muhajir Madani (rah)
2 - Hazrat Maulana (prof) Ali Asghar Shahid (db)
3 - Shaykh 'Abd Hafeez Makki (rah)
4 - Mufti Sayed Javed Hussain Shah Sahib (db)
5 - Maulana Abdul Wahab Bukhari (db)

Not sure what is the current status, but as far as it got to be known he has visits to Multan occasionally to the place of Shaykh Maulana Abid Sahib (db) who is khalifa of Hazrat Maulana Abdullah Baylawi (rah).

Also nearby the Khanqah, there is also another wali who is Mufti Ubaidullah Anwar (db), a khalifa of Shaykh 'Abd Hafeez Makki (rah). And not far from the place is Pak-pattan, where the grave of Shaykh Fariduddin Ganj Shakr (rah)'s grave resides, a giant figure of Chishti Order.

Below is the Sajarah Tariqat of Hazrat Shaykh 'Abd Hafeez Makki (rah)...Silsila 'Aaliya Chishtiya. Which traces back to Hazrat Shaykh 'Alaudeen Sabir Kaliyari (rah).

Shajara Tariqat Shaykh 'Abd Hafeez Makki (rah).png
Downloads: 0
    [351.32 kB]
No post ratings

Quick Reply

CAPTCHA - As you are a guest, you are required to answer the following:

In the above image: What shape is the green shape ('box' is not a shape)?