Forum Menu - Click/Swipe to open

The life of the Akabireen – Shaykh Abdul Hafeez Makki (rah)

You have contributed 3.6% of this topic

Appreciate
Topic Appreciation
dr76, Abdur Rahman ibn Awf, abu mohammed, Naqshband66, ALIF, abuzayd2k, bint e aisha, sharjan8643
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#16 [Permalink] Posted on 23rd October 2017 07:42
What you said is true regarding variety of nisbat.

These are big mashaykh, its just a dua that may Allah ta'ala grant us some of their dard e dil...

Recently I heard from a close mureed of Mufti Javed Hussain Shah Sahib (db), that they were sitting all night with Mufti Shah Sahib (db) observing him. He was crying all along the time, and continuously asked to repeat the nazm of Makkah and Madina...until breakfast time approached. Hazrat Shah Sahib (db) looked at the people who were around and read some Ashaar (which I do not remember clearly) but the meaning indicated that Hazrat Shah Sahib (db) was trying to explain my body may seem to be here but open up my chest and you will find me in Madina.

report post quote code quick quote reply
+1 -0Like x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#17 [Permalink] Posted on 23rd October 2017 13:24
Technicalities apart,tasawwuf is a path of love,where one,s heart is broken and made whole again,wounded and healed again,put to death to be granted eternal life with the beloved. The heart of a Sufi burns in the raging fire of love and illuminates in its light.They cry with love and make others cry,they mourn in love and make the heavens and earth tremble,their sighs burst the rocks,their tears shake the skies...they bleed drop by drop in love and get oceans of divinity in return....
(Those who live in love never die,our presence is printed on the book of creation forever)
+1 -0Like x 1Old x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#18 [Permalink] Posted on 23rd October 2017 20:24
Interesting wrote:
View original post

Jazak'Allah Khair for the post...It feels good to know that there are still pious mashaykh amongst us.

Hazrat Nasirudin Khawkwani (DB) is a Khulafa of Hazrat Syed Alauddin Gilani رحمة الله عليه
www.karwanejannat.com/shajra/ a few of Hazrat Syed Alauddin Gilanis رحمة الله عليه Bayaans have been uploaded on the website I just linked. Of-Course Hazrat Nasirudin Khakwanis bayaans are also there.

Shaykh Ali al Murtaza رحمة الله عليه was the Shaykh of Hazrat Asif Hussain Farooqui (Db) from U.K.

So Maulana Muhammad Sadiq Al Ameen (db) spent time in the company of both Hazrat Syed Alaudeen Gilani رحمة الله عليه and Shaykh Ali al Murtaza رحمة الله عليه..?

No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#19 [Permalink] Posted on 24th October 2017 08:49
@ALIF

MashaAllah the Ashaar is deep.

@Abdur Rahman ibn Awf

Yes that is true that Hazrat Maulana Hafiz Nasir uddeen Kakhwani (db) is khalifa of Hazrat Maulana Sayyid Alaudeen Jilani رحمة الله عليه. And having seen the Shajarah of Hazrat Maulana Muhammad Sadiq Al Ameen (db) he is also the khalifa of his.

But at times Hazrat Maulana Muhammad Sadiq Al Ameen (db) also has mentioned Hazrat Maulana Abdul Ghafoor Abbasi Madani رحمة الله عليه as his Shaykh who is the Shaykh of Hazrat Maulana Sayyid Alaudeen Jilani رحمة الله عليه. Maybe he was his first Shaykh or it is his Ajizi that he puts forward the name of Hazrat Maulana Sayyid Alaudeen Jilani رحمة الله عليه on his Shajarah. Allahu 'Alam...

khair,

If I remember clearly Hazrat Maulana Muhammad Sadiq Al Ameen (db) used to live near the lane of Hazrat G Ali Murtaza رحمة الله عليه and yes he has sat in his suhbat for enough time that he still remembers him clearly. Hazrat G Ali Murtaza رحمة الله عليه was a very simple man...

Mufti Javed Shah Sahib (db) also has nisbat from Hazrat G Ali Murtaza رحمة الله عليه...in fact Mufti Shah Sahib (db) and Maulana Muhammad Sadiq Al Ameen (db) are old friends.

+1 -0Like x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#20 [Permalink] Posted on 26th November 2017 08:30
I know I am going off-topic again, but since some still can not appreciate the maqam of Mufti Sayed Javed Hussain Shah Sahib (db), I will an incident here inshaAllah:

This incident is also written in Safar Nama (first part) of Mufti Sayed Javed Hussain Shah Sahib (db):

Hazrat Maulana Nadeem Ahmed Qasimi (db) [Khalifa Mujaz Hazrat Ji] mentions that I went to Rawalpindi, there I met Maulana Abdul Hamed (db) khalifa Mujaz of Hazrat Maulana Ubaidullah Anwar رحمة الله عليه in Masjid Joharpal. In this masjid I met another person (majzoob siffat). From the beginning of our talk I realized that this person had islahi taaluq with Deenpur Shareef.

He asked me, 'Where did you come from?' I said, 'I came from Faisalabad.'
He asked, 'Where in Faisalabad?' I said, 'Jamia Ubaidia.'
He asked, 'Where is the Nisbat of Ubaidia?' I said, 'The direction of nisbat of Ubaidia is towards Hazrat Maulana Ubaidullah Anwar رحمة الله عليه.'
He asked, 'What is the reason for the Nisbat being towards him?' I said, 'Our peer o murshid Hazrat Maulana Sayed Javed Hussain Shah Sahib is Khalifa of Hazrat Maulana Ubaidullah Anwar رحمة الله عليه.'

He said, 'Enough Enough...I understand now.' And said, 'When Hazrat Maulana Ubaidullah Anwar رحمة الله عليه was tying dastar-khilafat on the head of your Hazrat Ji, I was present at that time. And in that majlis there were also others who got dastar-khilafat tied. I saw that a line of noor is coming from the heart mubarak of Hazrat Maulana Ubaidullah Anwar رحمة الله عليه and is entering in the people sitting infront. In others heart only on line of noor was entering, while in one person there were two line of noor entering in his heart where one was coming from the qalb mubarak of Hazrat Maulana Ubaidullah Anwar رحمة الله عليه and other was coming from green dome.'

I said, 'lets see who is this khush naseeb person who where his murshid is granting and Aqa Sarkar (sallahu allai wa salam) is doing karam...and when I saw it was your Hazrat Sayyid Javed Hussain Shah Sahib (db).

+3 -0Like x 3Old x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#21 [Permalink] Posted on 23rd January 2018 10:05
Took this from Majalis Nafees of Hazrat Ashiq e Rasool (saw) Sayyid Nafees ul Hussaini رحمة الله عليه

The importance of Zikr bil Jahr

Hazrat Shah Sahib رحمة الله عليه said:

In our century three big Shuyookh have passed, Hazrat Madani رحمة الله عليه, Hazrat Shaykh ul Hadith Maulana Zakariya رحمة الله عليه and Hazrat Raipuri رحمة الله عليه. Near all these three people there was Zikr bil Jahr.

Hazrat Madani رحمة الله عليه and Hazrat Shaykh ul Hadith رحمة الله عليه were both Muhadith but they still did Zikr bil Jahr.

Hazrat Shah Sahib رحمة الله عليه continued:

Zikr bil Jahr is not Maqsood but it is the means of Maqsood.

Think it as if those people who want to learn خطاطی, they first learn Alif Ba by doing Mashq. Whatever comes you have to first learn Alif Ba. When they have learned the Alif Ba then they are taught مركبات. Then after that مقطعات, verses and Ashaar waghaira are taught.

The reason Alif Ba are taught so that one learns to write مقطعات. When one learns how to write مقطعات then they leave writing Alif Ba. Yes, for the reason of doing mashq one sometimes writes them.

In this way zikr is done to do mashq, when the effects of zikr start and in the Yadasht and Nisbat begin to form in the heart then Zikr bil Jahr is made to stop.

After that for the sake of doing mashq there is no issue.
+2 -0Like x 2
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#22 [Permalink] Posted on 23rd January 2018 19:43
In our time there is so much ‘noise pollution’ and for various reasons the atmosphere is so thick with ‘confused thoughts’ causing lack of focus in Dhikr, that loud Dhikr has almost become a necessity,at least for the beginners. Moreover emotional love with Allah swt and his Rasool صَل الله عليه و سلم is dying down and loud dhikr helps a lot in getting feeling of love back into heart,hence loud dhikr is preferred by most (not all) mashaikh.
+2 -0Like x 2
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#23 [Permalink] Posted on 23rd January 2018 20:08
السلام عليكم

Masha Allah.. plz keep writing..
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#24 [Permalink] Posted on 24th January 2018 05:14

Walakum assalam wa Rahmatullahe barakatuhu

As you already know Shaikh,Sufia use three types of dhikr methods: Loud dhikr,dhikr by tongue but not loud (more like whisper) and dhikr by using the power of imagination,where tongue remains silent.Ideally one should use the method which interest one most. These are all for dhikr where words are involved. At some stage the words of dhikr are not used any more (or used only where necessary like salat or tilawat of Quran), and one still remembers Allah SWT all the time.All of the above methods are valid and proved from Quran and Sunna.

Similarly,Sufia adds a degree of dharb into loud dhikr. The purpose is to keep the mind focused on dhikr (as otherwise only the tongue is involved while the mind keep wandering).Again,in silent dhikr,some mashaikh suggests a little bit of ‘breath holding’ to increase concentration. These are all tools to make dhikr ‘sink in’...the methods per se have no rewards,all the rewards are for dhikr alone BUT indirectly they lead to a state of mind where one ‘rememmbers’ Allah swt all the time,hence leads one to a hidden treasure of much more rewards.

One has to keep in mind the relative importance of ‘tools’ and the ‘purpose’ for which the tools are needed. As long as we need tools they have a value,once the purpose is achieved there is no point sticking to them. We need an air plane to reach Jedda for Hajj but once we reach there we need to disembark otherwise we may miss Hajj :)

+2 -0Like x 2
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#25 [Permalink] Posted on 31st January 2018 13:16
It is also written in Majalis Nafees...

Haji Abdul Wahab Sahib (db) is a man of work

The same people who came from Raiwind told Hazrat, that Hazrat for many days Haji Abdul Wahab Sahib (db) starts bayan after Fajr Namaz and finish by 11:30 AM. And people listen attentively.

Hazrat رحمة الله عليه said:

MashaAllah, it is a big thing

then Hazrat رحمة الله عليه said:

Haji Sahib (db) is our peer bahi, Maulana Abdul Azeez Raipuri رحمة الله عليه who was Janasheen of Hazrat Raipuri رحمة الله عليه appointed him to Maulana Ilyas رحمة الله عليه. After few days of appointing him to Hazrat Maulana Ilyas رحمة الله عليه, a meeting took place between Maulana Abdul Azeez Raipuri رحمة الله عليه and Maulana Ilyas رحمة الله عليه. Maulana Ilyas رحمة الله عليه was very happy and said 'you have given us a big man of work, give us another one man like him'

Maulana Ali Miyan رحمة الله عليه and Maulana Manzoor Nomani رحمة الله عليه in the khidmat of Maulana Ilyas رحمة الله عليه

Hazrat Shah Sahib رحمة الله عليه said:

Our Hazrat Maulana Abdul Qadir Raipuri رحمة الله عليه also sent two men in the khidmat of Maulana Ilyas رحمة الله عليه, one was Maulana Ali Miyan رحمة الله عليه and other was Maulana Manzoor Nomani رحمة الله عليه. Both did a lot of work in the life of Maulana Ilyas رحمة الله عليه and after his wafaat. In fact, Maulana Ali Miyan رحمة الله عليه has also written the Sawanay Hayat and Maulana Manzoor Nomani رحمة الله عليه wrote Malfoozat of Maulana Ilyas رحمة الله عليه

+3 -0Like x 3Old x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#26 [Permalink] Posted on 7th February 2018 11:41
+1 -0
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#27 [Permalink] Posted on 7th February 2018 12:41
Interesting wrote:
View original post

breathtaking mashallah
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#28 [Permalink] Posted on 13th February 2018 16:02

Thought should share it here as well:

It is written in the Sawanay ‘Murshid Alam’ of Hazrat Shaykh ‘Abd Hafeez Makki رحمة الله عليه. I remember posting this on twitter (which I de-activated later) in past.

Hazrat Asad Mahmood Makki (db) states

”After coming back to Pakistan from Janaza in Madina Munawara in the Khidmat of Hafiz Sahib (Hafiz Saghir Sahib (db)). People around him, who maybe hadtheir burden on searching for a shoulder of a shafeeq, started to fell down on the feet of Hafiz Sahib (db) in the state of tears and hiccups. Person wanted to share the state of restlessness – ‘Hazrat, does someone really leaves like this? – afa-fan (all of a sudden)?’

Hazrat (db) said: ‘Who said it is afa-fan (all of a sudden)? For many years (Hazrat Maulana ‘Abd Hafeez Makki رحمة الله عليه) was informing this person that during the ziyarat of Rasool (sallahu allay wa salam) I seek permission to permanently stay in Madina Munawwara. And it would be informed that ‘keep doing the work, I will call you myself”

‘And now during the last mulaqat (with Shaykh Abdul Hafeez Makki رحمة الله عليه), from this place of Masjid he pointed towards a room and told me that ‘I have now gotten the permission to reside in Madina’ – I was also understanding what he رحمة الله عليه was understanding at that time that what he رحمة الله عليه meant by this.

And Bhai Abdul Hafeez رحمة الله عليه was within the people who Hazrat Shaykh رحمة الله عليه used to put a lot in their heart – He just did not showed.”
+1 -0Like x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#29 [Permalink] Posted on 4th April 2018 18:33
Just got to know that Mufti Syed Mukhtar uddin Shah Sahib (db) will be on for umrah, and along with him about 400 people from Pakistan and 100 from outside Pakistan will be accompanying him.

It is impressive at how we will still have Awliya Allah doing great work of deen, the effort of Khanqah. When Hazrat Shaykh ul Hadith Maulana Muhammad Zakariya Khandalwi رحمة الله عليه gave khilafat to Mufti Syed Mukhtar uddin Shah Sahib (db). Hazrat Mufti Shah Sahib (db) was shocked that he is still so young and attained khilafat in short span of time. And he was not something special himself. But he was consoled that the work of seen will be taken from him.

And when Allah Ta'ala plans to take the work of deen, then He makes the way to do. Maqbooliat mashaAllah...
+1 -0Like x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#30 [Permalink] Posted on 4th April 2018 19:08
Interesting wrote:
View original post

السلام عليكم

Masha Allah.. he is indeed a big person.. wish i could meet him someday إن شاء الله

wa Assalam..
No post ratings

Quick Reply

CAPTCHA - As you are a guest, you are required to answer the following:

In the above image: What is the word in red?