Forum Menu - Click/Swipe to open

The life of the Akabireen – Shaykh Abdul Hafeez Makki (rah)

You have contributed 3.6% of this topic

Appreciate
Topic Appreciation
dr76, Abdur Rahman ibn Awf, abu mohammed, Naqshband66, ALIF, abuzayd2k, bint e aisha, sharjan8643
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#31 [Permalink] Posted on 5th April 2018 05:24
dr76 wrote:
View original post

Walaikum musalam

Yes he is certainly a living wali. I also intent to meet him some day inshaAllah.
So far a lot of positive is being told about him, especially how the youths are being attracted in a large scale.

A mufti + syed + pashtun combination, a rare gem mashaAllah. Our pashtun brothers have a long deep history of Awliya Allah...

report post quote code quick quote reply
+2 -0Like x 2
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#32 [Permalink] Posted on 5th April 2018 19:39
i have a feeling Dr76 could write more about Mufti sb db had he not restrained himself for some reason :)
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#33 [Permalink] Posted on 15th April 2018 08:24
In Irshadaat e Gangohi it is mentioned:

Dariyai (river of) Marifat - Page 30

Sayyid Tahir Sahib, raees mulangr, took an oath and said. One day I was in the presence of my Murshid Hazrat Maulana Fadhlur Rahman Ganj Muradabadi رحمة الله عليه. A tazkira of Buzurgs was taking place, where one person asked about the condition of Hazrat Maulana Rasheed Ahmed Gangohi Sahib رحمة الله عليه. I remember very much, Hazrat Maulana Fadhlur Rahman رحمة الله عليه said:

'What do you ask about the condition of Maulana Rasheed Ahmed Gangohi, he drank the river and did not even burped (once).'

Few couplets written by Hazrat Sayyid Nafees al Hussaini Shah Sahib رحمة الله عليه with his trademark, 'Ahqar Nafees Raqam':

Screenshot_2018-04-15-10-33-25.png
Downloads: 586
    [379.59 kB]
+2 -0Like x 2
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#34 [Permalink] Posted on 15th May 2018 18:48
Taken from Mawaiz of Mufti Javed Hussain Shah Sahib (db):

The humility of Hazrat Baylawi رحمة الله عليه:

We have seen such buzurgs, read about them and seen them - our Hazrat Baylawi رحمة الله عليه was ustadh of thousands, and Shaykh o Peer of thousands. 40-45 books and rasail were written by Hazrat. Written in Arabic and Persian. He also write in Urdu. Allah gave him a lot of knowledge.

One day he was laying on a Charpai - the one found in Khanqas big charpai, which we call Kaht. On where people were pressing (massaging) Hazrat, I was sitting infront of Hazrat and moving a rumaal (clothe) so that flies don't sit.

One fly continuously sat on the face of Hazrat. Hazrat asked me 'Is it a fly?' I said, 'Yes'
He said, 'Where there is dirt, thats where fly comes.' - He was thinking this of himself.

You can estimate from this as to how were these people. The people who claims are never ba kamal. From erasing oneself is how kamalaat are achieved. People who make claims are empty.

The reason this is because infront of true Allah walay, the grandeur of Allah is open. They see the azmat of Allah paak and take witness (mushahida) of this. The one who has the azmat of Allah paak open infront of him, how can his gaze go upon his deeds.

I do a lot of riyadhaat, I do a lot of effort, I wake up all nights, this me me is until when one sees the azmat of Allah. When the azmat and greatness of Allah has come infront of one, then 'me/I' can not come.

In the area of Jalalpur shareef, there was Hazrat Maulana Musa رحمة الله عليه who was the khalifa of Hazrat Aqdas Maulana Fazl Ali Qureshi رحمة الله عليه. There is a buzurg who has been buried in Miskeepnpur, who is Hazrat Aqdas Maulana Sayyid Fazl Ali Qureshi رحمة الله عليه. He is the Shaykh of our Hazrat Baylawi رحمة الله عليه, and also the Shaykh of Hazrat Maulana Abdul Ghafoor Abbasi Madani رحمة الله عليه. And of Hazrat Hafiz Musa Sahib رحمة الله عليه. Hazrat Qureshi رحمة الله عليه had about hundred khulafa. In this locality and especially in this Khanqah , where lots of Fayz happened and lots of people received this fayz.

And Hazrat رحمة الله عليه had such nisbat which he would not expose. Hazrat Fazl Ali Qureshi رحمة الله عليه was hum Sabq of founder of Darul uloom Deoband, Maulana Qasim Nanotwi رحمة الله عليه. They used to study together and were possessed of high nisbat.

His khalifa was Hazrat Hafiz Musa sahib رحمة الله عليه, he was very sahib kayfiat. Many people would tremble by his tawajuh. He passed away. There (in that place) used to take a yearly ijtima, and his son would call Hazrat Baylawi رحمة الله عليه.

So Hazrat Baylawi رحمة الله عليه went to that Ijtima, it was a very big Ijtima, and Hazrat Baylawi رحمة الله عليه was doing bayan on stage. During bayan he started to say:

'My example is of an onion, the more you peal it the more its stench would increase.'

This claim that I am pakbaz, and such. These people were very above this.

Below is the Arifana Kalaam of Hazrat Baylawi رحمة الله عليه for Shaykh Maulana Sayyid Fazl Ali Qureshi رحمة الله عليه:

Part 1.png
Downloads: 462
    [39.99 kB]
Part 2.png
Downloads: 374
    [125.20 kB]
+1 -0
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#35 [Permalink] Posted on 16th June 2018 11:33
A kalaam of Hazrat Sayyid Nafees al Hussaini Shah Sahib رحمة الله عليه,
Hasrat on the Rukhsat of the blessed month of Ramadhan,

Kalaam - Hasrat Ramzan.jpg
Downloads: 655
    [52.39 kB]
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#36 [Permalink] Posted on 3rd July 2018 20:27
Got to know from a close brother, who mentioned that during just one day before the last 10 days of Ramadan he saw Shaykh 'Abd Hafeez Makki رحمة الله عليه in dream. Where he mentioned that he saw himself in a gathering from people from across different countries, and he was sitting next to Hazrat رحمة الله عليه. Hazrat رحمة الله عليه casted a gaze on him, which due to it he felt fear inside but Hazrat رحمة الله عليه asked 'what are you worried about?' - Later on wards he mentioned that he complained to Hazrat رحمة الله عليه regarding the lack of work of Khanqah being done in his country, while in rest part of the world there was some level of influence. Hazrat رحمة الله عليه listened attentively and showed some tawajuh towards this.

What was interesting to know, he saw Hazrat رحمة الله عليه third time in his dream at the same time he finished reading this kitaab three times from back to back. Masha-Allah...

These people are naik log...the author of this kitaab himself is a pious wali. He runs his khanqah and his grandfather was a graduate of darul uloom Deoband and migrated to the place. Hazrat Shaykh 'Abd Hafeez Makki رحمة الله عليه did muraqba at his grave and commented 'bohot naik khandan hai' (it is a very pious family). - Not to forget, the author's father passed away in state of Sajdah during Friday prayers.

Prior to coming to his Khanqah, there were people who were against Hazrat رحمة الله عليه visiting it (due to jealousy). But Hazrat رحمة الله عليه still went, and planned for a two day visit. When he was spending his time, he commented on witnessing Tajalliyat in the Khanqah. And extended his two day visit to three day, and would come every year.

As far as it is known, the author also had khilafat from Shaykh 'Abd Hafeez Makki رحمة الله عليه

Also nearby the Khanqah, there is also another wali who is Mufti Ubaidullah Anwar (db), a khalifa of Shaykh 'Abd Hafeez Makki رحمة الله عليه. And not far from the place is Pak-pattan, where the grave of Shaykh Fariduddin Ganj Shakr رحمة الله عليه's grave resides, a giant figure of Chishti Order.

Below is the Sajarah Tariqat of Hazrat Shaykh 'Abd Hafeez Makki رحمة الله عليه...Silsila 'Aaliya Chishtiya. Which traces back to Hazrat Shaykh 'Alaudeen Sabir Kaliyari رحمة الله عليه.

Shajara Tariqat Shaykh 'Abd Hafeez Makki (rah).png
Downloads: 743
    [351.32 kB]
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#37 [Permalink] Posted on 28th September 2018 07:34
Karguzari

One of the Karguzari saved in my diary (in Google Drive), when I read it again after arriving about 2 weeks from Pakistan it refreshes the Imaan. I copy and paste it here:

This visit to Pakistan was more of a struggle. Our Hazrat (db) would take this aajiz along with a khaas khadim (who is really close to Hazrat (db) and dear Murid of Mufti Syed Javed Hussain Shah Sahib (db)) to different majalis of zikr.

It was a time where one did not knew the definition of day or night, this aajiz even did not knew when was he supposed to fly back and at what time.

A week before arriving back, aajiz was really exhausted and tired. The time difference between ‘Asr and Maghrib prayer is about a difference of hour or two. I was not mindful of Hazrat leaving after ‘Asr for an important majlis while him supposed to be going along. But tiredness could not allow me to get the himmat to stand up and get ready, instead I laid down on a sofa.

A few minutes later Khadim called and asked ‘ap nahi gay?’ I replied ‘mujhai pata nahi ta, abhi tayar hota hoon’ he said ‘Hazrat nikalnay walay hain, ap aisa karain fulan masjid main Maghrib kay waqt ajain main lay jaon ga’ [Hazrat is about to leave, rather you should come to fulan fulan masjid during Maghrib time and I will talk you along].

It so happened that I got late for Majlis. Khadim informed after maghrib that Hazrat called to inform us to take chuti (break) today.

We both were already outside, I asked ‘ap kia karain hum?’ he sai ‘aap batain’ without looking at me. Until I remembered that Mufti Shah Sahib (db) just arrived from Hajj and it is his Majlis today as it is Wednesday. I said ‘Mujhai bhi lain jain saath’ [take me along as well] to which he laughed and we rode on motorbike to Jamia Ubaidia.

On the way we gave assurance to ourselves that not to worry if we do not get to meet Mufti Shah Sahib (db) let's at least make dua that we get to sit in his company. Deep down we both wanted him to look towards us continuously and acknowledge. (lol). But taking it was first majlis after Hazrat Shah Sahib (db)’s after arrival from hajj it may be difficult since large crowd was expected.

So we reached a hour before Isha. And sat in a distant place, there was a saintly man sitting next to us who did salaam and asked how we were. (later khadim informed he is a graduate of Darul uloom Deoband and Khalifa of Mufti Shah Sahib (db) and stays in Jamia Ubaidia). The person pointed us to sit in a spot more closer to which he did.

The person who was hosting was the younger brother of Hazrat Maulana (Prof) Ali Asghar Shahid Sahib (db). I initially thought it was Hazrat Maulana Prof Sahib (db) until Khadim told he is his smaller brother, they look very identical.

Mufti Shah Sahib (db) arrived between the time of Isha Adhan and Iqamah, and conducted Zikr in Qadiri method. It was a state of awe, where one could feel that the gathering is encircled with angels and anwarat are descending. And looking at Hazrat Mufti Shah Sahib (db) conducting the Zikr while he kept looking towards the sky as if he is seeing something. His face seemed like it is burning with noor, even while the lights were switched off one could see his face due to immense noor emitting. Subhan Allah.

It ended just before the Iqamah, we got dispersed. Khadim was bit sad that we lost the spot since I needed to do wudhu, we went upstairs. Both of us were in sadness, that we will be hardly able to find a place to sit since it was a large gathering.

After finishing Isha prayers, we got separated. I was sitting in middle of the crowd, opposite to Mufti Shah Sahib (db) while Khadim sat on the left side but we could see each other at far.

We were still at awe sorrounding Hazrat Shah Sahib (db), sitting while he kept praying nafil prayers. While we were listening to a Khalifa of Hazrat Aqdas Syed Nafees al-Hussaini Shah Sahib رحمة الله عليه reading Kalaam of Nafees Shah Sahib رحمة الله عليه in a unique voice.

After some time, Hazrat Mufti Shah Sahib (db) gave few advices. When he looked towards the crowd, he turned directly towards the khadim and kept looking at him with a smile. Then he turned straight towards this aajiz and kept looking with a smile. His gaze is sharp, and people have testified numerous times that he is a strong sahib kashf Shaykh.

One part of the advice was:
1 - To leave Gunah (sins)
2 - To do Kasrat Zikr (lots of Zikr)
3 - To sit in Suhbat of Shaykh

We intended to stay back all night to meet with Mufti Shah Sahib (db) but our Hazrat (db) was worried that it is late and we did not arrived back yet. And we also had Tafseer lesson to attend for directly after Fajr with Hazrat (db) so it prevented us.

But after Majlis, khadim admitted that Mufti Shah Sahib (db) did looked us with acknowledgement. Which we said Al hamdulilah.

We arrived back about 11 pm - 12 am. And had to complete our mamoolat, our zikr bil jahr and tahajudd etc. Then get 2-4ish hour of usual sleep.

One thing is for sure this experience shall be memorable for life time. Few weeks before this incident we were at a a Majlis Zikr, one saintly person accompanied us. I was standing outside in the Sehan of the Masjid (The Masjid seemed to be inclined towards Naqshandi order initially, then Mufti Shah Sahib (db) took the responsibility but due to his busy schedule our Hazrat (db) would hold the Majalis there), he was standing right next and mentioned
+2 -0Like x 2
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#38 [Permalink] Posted on 30th September 2018 16:54
AssalamuAlaikum Brothers,

I have a friend of mine currently in Pakistan doing his Hifdh and he's looking for Shuyukh of Tareeqa to Connect with , hes currently living in Faisalabad . Please let me know if any of you can be of help. Barakallah Feekum
No post ratings
#39 [Permalink] Posted on 1st October 2018 06:21
You can direct him to the khulafaa of Hadhrat Maulana Hafiz Nasiruddin Khakwani who live in and around Faisalabad. If he asks at the madaaris there, he might be directed in-sha-Allah to them, or better if you can ask the brother @Interesting who might be able to guide on this in-sha-Allah

No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#40 [Permalink] Posted on 1st October 2018 09:34
There is a good influence of Hazrat Maulana Hafiz Nasiruddin Khakwani Sahib (db), usually his Khulafa are 'Ulama at different Madarris. What is sad is that people do not know about this special line of Naqshband, and what is more sad is that few people know at what high Maqam is Hazrat Hafiz Maulana Nasiruddin Khakwani Sahib (db) is at.

@TheNeedyOne

At times the Qari/Qurra who teach are Bayyat or have links to Mashaykh. Your friend should ask them if they know any good Mashaykh around, or any names they may have heard of with their locality. Or you can drop by PM insha-Allah.
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#41 [Permalink] Posted on 7th November 2018 10:19
Ashaar of Hazrat Aqdas Haji Imdadullah Muhajir Makki رحمة الله عليه

Istighfar - Haji Sahib (RA).png
Downloads: 647
    [435.93 kB]
+1 -0Like x 1Ameen x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#42 [Permalink] Posted on 1st June 2019 17:20
An excerpt of Qasidah Baharia of Hujjat al-Islam Maulana Qasim Nanotwi رحمة الله عليه, from the book Fadhail Durood Shareef of Qutb al-Aqtaab Shaykh al-Hadith Maulana Muhammad Zakariya Khandalvi رحمة الله عليه:

Written in calligraphic style by Hadhrat Aqdas Sayyid Nafees al-Hussaini Sahib رحمة الله عليه

Qasidah Baharia.jpg
Downloads: 250
    [1986.51 kB]
+2 -0Like x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#43 [Permalink] Posted on 19th June 2019 14:42
Taken from Aap Beti of Hadhrat Aqdas Qutbal Aqtab Shaykh al-Hadith Maulana Zakariya Khandalwi رحمة الله عليه:

Vol 6, page 255-266

Ameer Shah Khan writes about Maulana Nanotwi: 'Hakeem Abdus Salaam of Maleeh-abadi had a great longing to visit Maulana Nanotwi and he requested for me: 'When you go to visit Hazrat, please take me with you.' In my heart I had an idea that Hakeem Saheb was an eloquent and well spoken person. This tory is quite long. Anyway on my second visit, he came along. When we reached Deoband it was Maghrib time, and Maulana was at Mahmoodul Hasan's house. As we neared the place, I hurried on ahead of him so as to reach Maulana before him. Maulana's dressing was such, that on his head he had a dirty-coloured tattered turban full of creases. He had an old, long sleeved blue chadar wrapped around himself; (blue in colour with gold coloured threads here and there) which was torn in some places. I greeted and shook hands. Then I informed them of the arrival of Hakeem Saheb. As I was explaining who he was, he arrived.

Maulana Zulfiqar Ali was seated at the door. Next to him was an aalim from Muzaffarnagar. Maulana Nanotwi was sitting on the one side with his back against a charpai (bedstead). Next to him was another aalim from Deoband, well-dressed and with a well groomed beard. When Hakeem Saheb arrived all stood up to honour him. Hakeem Saheb shook hands with all the well-dressed people without turning to Maulana.

Then I said to him: 'This is Maulana'

Then having shook hands with him, he sat down. The story is quite long. I only wanted to draw attention to Maulana's humulity'
- Arwaah Thalaathah, p. 209.

+1 -0
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#44 [Permalink] Posted on 20th June 2019 11:38
Vol. 6 page 260

Maulana Ahmed Hasan relates that a man once invited Maulana Qasim to eat with him. It so happened that on that day it was raining and the man did not go in time to fetch him. Maulana went along himself. When he arrived there the man said: 'Hazrat it was raining today, so I could not cook food.'

Hazrat replied: 'But you must be having something cooked here.'
The man said: 'Yes'
Maulana said: 'In that case we will eat that.'

He produced some cooked vegetables and Maulana ate it. At the end he said: 'Well, now your da'wat has been fulfilled.'
- Arwaah Thalaathah, p. 274

Maulana Thanwy says: 'Maulana Nanotwi's outward appearance was neither that of a scholar nor that of an ascetic. It was more the appearance of one filled with divine love. His majlis was like the gathering of friends. He used to wear thick clothes. Once while going from Deoband to Nanotah, a farmer thinking him to be from among them, asked him: 'What is the price of cotton yard at the market today?'

Maulana answered: 'Bhai, I did not get a chance to go to the market today.'
- Husnul Azeez, vol. 2, p. 152

Vol 6 page 277

A lot of Hazrat Raipuri's mujahadaat has already been mentioned under the heading 'Mujahadaat.' We have already related how he was quite prepared to eat any kind of raw, burnt or baked roti and how he even chewed tree leaves and how he feared to lodge any complaint about the cook to Hazrat because Hazrat could possibly tell him: 'Well, if you want to have good food, go somewhere else.'

We have referred to Hazrat Raipuri in various places in this 'Aap Beti' and it will be difficult to repeat everything here. We also have mentioned how Hazrat Raipuri once went to Thanabhavan and Maulana Thanwy said to him: 'I have been to Raipuri before. Don't you remember me?'

He replied: 'Hazrat how could I remember you. At that time I was a non-entity in Raipuri without any distinguishing features. Perhaps you will remember that there was one of Hazrat's attendants who repeatedly came to him with a tattered blanket covering him and a turban'

Maulana Thanwy replied: 'Yes, I do recall.'
Maulana Raipuri said: 'That was me.'
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#45 [Permalink] Posted on 25th June 2019 14:22
Maflooz of Hadhrat Aqdas Maulana (Professor) Ali Asghar Sahib (db), khalifa Mujaz Hadhrat Aqdas Sufi Iqbal Muhajir Madani رحمة الله عليه

[roughly goes like this]

Once a person requested Hadhrat Shaykh 'Abd Hafeez Makki رحمة الله عليه for something to read so that he would be able to get the chance to go for 'Umrah. Hadhrat Shaykh رحمة الله عليه, with the reference to his Shaykh (Hadhrat Aqdas Maulana Zakariya رحمة الله عليه), mentioned that his Shaykh would advice to read Durood Shareef 1000 times daily in one sitting and insha-Allah the person will get the chance to go for 'Umrah in that year.

Hadhrat Professor Sahib (db) was present there, he requested permission from Hadhrat Maulana 'Abd Hafeez Makki رحمة الله عليه for this. To which Hadhrat رحمة الله عليه 'Tujhay kisnay roka hai?' (who has stopped you?)

Hadhrat Professor Sahib (db) mentioned, I started to read Durood Shareef 1000 times daily. Initially I could manage to read in one sitting, but due to the daily tasks to attend for I would read while doing attending to them, or whilst walking.

Interestingly, he went to 'Umrah in that year and also the person who requested Hadhrat Shaykh 'Abd Hafeez Makki رحمة الله عليه to give him something to read. With the barakah of reading Durood Shareef 1000 times daily.

+1 -0Like x 1

Quick Reply

CAPTCHA - As you are a guest, you are required to answer the following:

In the above image: What is the word in red?