Forum Menu - Click/Swipe to open

Aamar Shonar Bangla (Our Golden Bengal)

Jump to page:

You have contributed 37.1% of this topic

Appreciate
Topic Appreciation
To appreciate this topic, click 'Appreciate Topic' on the right.
Rank Image
Gham-o-Huzn
Brother
#46 [Permalink] Posted on 17th August 2019 07:17
Three Things on My Mind

Regarding bangladesh I have got at least three things on my mind today.

(1) Pakistan, I mean Imran Khan, should take immediate steps to sort out the Pakistan-Bangladesh bilateral issues. It is useless that two very important countries from Islamic world should be non-interacting with each other. India, Pakistan and Bangladesh all have about twenty crore Muslims each. That huge amount of human resources is not functioning in favour of Ummah in a synergy. That is a huge loss. Whatever be the reasons. The historical onus is on Pakistan to break the ice with Bangladesh. If any help is needed I think Turkey will be the best support. In this regard there is a huge home work waiting Pakistani diplomats.

(2) Then there is this Dawn article that tells us about what is being taught to Pakistani kids about East pakistan.

(3) Finally there is this article about Bangladesh watching the Kashmir situation.
report post quote code quick quote reply
+2 -0Like x 2
Rank Image
Gham-o-Huzn
Brother
#47 [Permalink] Posted on 26th August 2019 08:47
No post ratings
Rank Image
UK
Brother
#48 [Permalink] Posted on 28th August 2019 21:23

Trafficked to India: Unspoken tales of Bangladeshi girls and women

Around 500,000 Bangladeshi women and children aged between 12-30 years have been illegally sent to India in the last decade

Around 50,000 Bangladeshi girls and women are trafficked to or through India every year, along the 4,156 km international border between the neighbouring countries. Around 300,000 Bangladeshi children work in the brothels of India. 

This was revealed in a study by the Bangladesh Institute of Peace and Security Studies (BIPSS).

Another study titled “Adolescence at the Border,” by anti-human trafficking NGO Justice and Care, in association with Border Security Force (BSF), showed that around 500,000 Bangladeshi women and children aged between 12-30 years have been illegally sent to India in the last decade.

No post ratings
Rank Image
Gham-o-Huzn
Brother
#49 [Permalink] Posted on 6th October 2019 15:35
50th Anniversary of Bangladesh

Sonia Gandhi has accepted Shaikh Hasina's invitation to attend the 50th anniversary of creation of Bangladesh.

Indian Muslims did not support division of Pakistan and separation of East Pakistan as Bangladesh. Nor we supported the actions o and atrocities, whatever be the level of the wrong doings, against the Bengali Muslims by West Pakistan.

But Bangladeshi Muslims have not forgiven Indian Muslims, particularly the Aligarh, for whatever wrong we had done to them, though I fail to remember anything of that nature.

I really do not know how can I ask for forgiveness for those actions whose existence I am not aware of.

Pakistan is a different matter. I do not know when these 50th anniversary celebrations will take place. According to my calculations these should be two years later. But immediately after that Imran Khan must make a big push to have some sort of closure with their, Pakistan's, and our brothers - the Bangladeshis.

On Pakistan's part it will be difficult step and the Bangladeshis are not going to be very forgiving but this is something that has to be done.

And please remember even after this gesture we should not be under any delusion that Bangladesh will immediately start contributing to the strength of the Muslim Ummah. But we must never forget that Bangladesh hides a huge human treasure of Muslim Ummah. We got to do all that we can to help them to come to the fore.
No post ratings
Rank Image
Gham-o-Huzn
Brother
#50 [Permalink] Posted on 8th October 2019 07:43
I would prefer to do a substantial post on each and every link I post but neither time nor energy permits it.

Very painful episode from Bangladesh.
No post ratings
#51 [Permalink] Posted on 8th October 2019 15:31
I am hearing that Bangladesh is in competition with India. In IT sector and other industries.

Can't post youtube videos here.

Can Prof @Maripat shed some light on this.

Earlier I have posted that there are good number of Bangla deshi researchers staying in West and presenting quality papers in International forum.

I would like to hear positive also.
No post ratings
#52 [Permalink] Posted on 8th October 2019 15:50
Anonymous wrote:
View original post

on youtube search " bangladesh gdp vs india gdp "
No post ratings
Rank Image
UK
Brother
#53 [Permalink] Posted on 8th October 2019 17:23

India & Bangladesh: Husband & Wife

www.bangladeshtoday.net/%E0%A6%AD%E0%A6%BE%E0%A6%B0%E0%A6...

ভারতের সঙ্গে বাংলাদেশের সম্পর্ক ‘স্বামী-স্ত্রী’র মতো

Bangladesh's relationship with India is like 'husband and wife'

ভারত ও বাংলাদেশের সম্পর্ককে ‘স্বামী-স্ত্রীর মতো’ বলে অভিহিত করেছেন à¦ªà¦°à¦°à¦¾à¦·à§à¦Ÿà§à¦°à¦®à¦¨à§à¦¤à§à¦°à§€ একে আবদুল মোমেন। ভারতীয় সংবাদমাধ্যম ‘আজকাল’কে দেওয়া এক সাক্ষাৎকারে একথা বলেছেন তিনি।

Foreign Minister Ek Abdul Momen described the relationship between India and Bangladesh as 'husband and wife'. He said this in an interview to Indian media 'Nowadays'.

শুক্রবার পত্রিকাটির অনলাইনে পররাষ্ট্রমন্ত্রীর সাক্ষাৎকারভিত্তিক প্রতিবেদনটি প্রকাশ করে আজকাল।

বৃহস্পতিবার প্রধানমন্ত্রী শেখ হাসিনার সঙ্গে জার্মানিতে অনুষ্ঠিত নিরাপত্তা সম্মেলনে যোগ দিতে ঢাকা ছাড়ার আগে আজকালের সঙ্গে কথা বলেন পররাষ্ট্রমন্ত্রী আবদুল মোমেন।

প্রতিবেদনে বলা হয়, ‘আজকাল–‌এর সঙ্গে একান্ত সাক্ষাৎকারে তিনি (পররাষ্ট্রমন্ত্রী) জানান, উভয় দেশের সম্পর্ক আরো ভালো করতেই তিনি মন্ত্রী হয়ে প্রথমেই উড়ে গিয়েছিলেন ভারতে। দিল্লিতে প্রধানমন্ত্রী নরেন্দ্র মোদি থেকে শুরু করে বিরোধী দলের নেতাদের সঙ্গে খুবই ভালো বৈঠক হয়েছে বলেও এদিন দাবি করেন তিনি।’

আবদুল মোমেন জানান, ‘ইউরোপের রাষ্ট্রগুলির মধ্যে জার্মানি সবচেয়ে বেশি আর্থিক সাহায্য করে বাংলাদেশকে। তাই চতুর্থবার প্রধানমন্ত্রী হয়ে সেখানেই প্রথম যাচ্ছেন শেখ হাসিনা’। ।

ভারত সফর প্রসঙ্গে বাংলাদেশের পররাষ্ট্রমন্ত্রী বলেন, ‘উভয় দেশের সম্পর্ক খুবই ভালো। অনেকটা স্বামী–স্ত্রীর সম্পর্কের মতো। টুকটাক মতানৈক্য থাকলেও মিটে যায়।’ তিস্তার পানি বণ্টন বিষয়ে তিনি বলেন, ‘এটি সামান্য বিষয়। উভয় দেশই বিষয়টি মিটিয়ে নিতে সক্ষম’।

No post ratings
#54 [Permalink] Posted on 8th October 2019 17:37
Muadh_Khan wrote:
View original post

And the relation between Pak and BD was oppressor and oppressed one. Indians capitalized that.
No post ratings
Rank Image
UK
Brother
#55 [Permalink] Posted on 8th October 2019 17:51

Anonymous wrote:
View original post

Whatever makes the people of Bangladesh happy, man. If they want to be the wife of Indians go right ahead...

No post ratings
#56 [Permalink] Posted on 8th October 2019 17:56
Muadh_Khan wrote:
View original post

Pakistan didn't say sorry for the oppression, that pushed BDs towards India. Admit that.
No post ratings
#57 [Permalink] Posted on 8th October 2019 18:32
Indian ruling party biggest election agenda in state election is that it is demanding 20 crores Indian muslims to prove that they are not bangladeshis.

And Mr. Muadh sab says, relationship between India and bangladesh is that of husband and wife. Then why hatred towards bangladeshi muslims gave BJP large number of votes in central elections and continue to get votes for BJP in states.
No post ratings
Rank Image
UK
Brother
#58 [Permalink] Posted on 8th October 2019 19:15

Anonymous wrote:
View original post

Sorry.

Admitted.

Now, enjoy being the wife of the Indians.

Anonymous wrote:
View original post

I am genuinly happy for the people of Bangladesh to be wife of Indians, enjoy and have a good time. 👍

No post ratings
#59 [Permalink] Posted on 9th October 2019 01:38
Muadh_Khan wrote:
View original post

Ya Allah, this is the behaviour of our pious.

Basic teachings of " do good taweel of a momin is missing"
Ana khairum minhu
No post ratings
Rank Image
Gham-o-Huzn
Brother
#60 [Permalink] Posted on 9th October 2019 07:31
Muadh_Khan wrote:
View original post

Quote:

Whatever makes the people of Bangladesh happy, man. If they want to be the wife of Indians go right ahead...

Khan Sahab the anonymous brother might not even be a Bangladeshi.

Please be very kind to them. I mean the Bangladeshis. At some point of time we have to make them feel the joy of being part of Muslim Ummah.

To do that we got to deal a lot with our own Nafs.

This is a sector in which I am very weak and incompetent. Pakistanis can not afford to be so.

I do not believe most of Indira Gandhi's sophistry during 1971 when she dismembered Pakistan but let us accept it that Pakistan tasted defeat in that war and as a result ended up with all the infamy that can be heaped on the vanquished by the victor.

I'll deal with the issue of meaning of creation of Bangladesh for Indian Muslims at some other time.
+0 -0Agree x 1

Jump to page:

Quick Reply

CAPTCHA - As you are a guest, you are required to answer the following:

In the above image: What shape is the green shape ('box' is not a shape)?