Forum Menu - Click/Swipe to open

Aamar Shonar Bangla (Our Golden Bengal)

You have contributed 22.9% of this topic

Appreciate
Topic Appreciation
To appreciate this topic, click 'Appreciate Topic' on the right.
Rank Image
Gham-o-Huzn
Brother
#46 [Permalink] Posted on 17th August 2019 07:17
Three Things on My Mind

Regarding bangladesh I have got at least three things on my mind today.

(1) Pakistan, I mean Imran Khan, should take immediate steps to sort out the Pakistan-Bangladesh bilateral issues. It is useless that two very important countries from Islamic world should be non-interacting with each other. India, Pakistan and Bangladesh all have about twenty crore Muslims each. That huge amount of human resources is not functioning in favour of Ummah in a synergy. That is a huge loss. Whatever be the reasons. The historical onus is on Pakistan to break the ice with Bangladesh. If any help is needed I think Turkey will be the best support. In this regard there is a huge home work waiting Pakistani diplomats.

(2) Then there is this Dawn article that tells us about what is being taught to Pakistani kids about East pakistan.

(3) Finally there is this article about Bangladesh watching the Kashmir situation.
report post quote code quick quote reply
+2 -0Like x 2
Rank Image
Gham-o-Huzn
Brother
#47 [Permalink] Posted on 26th August 2019 08:47
No post ratings
Rank Image
UK
Brother
#48 [Permalink] Posted on 28th August 2019 21:23

Trafficked to India: Unspoken tales of Bangladeshi girls and women

Around 500,000 Bangladeshi women and children aged between 12-30 years have been illegally sent to India in the last decade

Around 50,000 Bangladeshi girls and women are trafficked to or through India every year, along the 4,156 km international border between the neighbouring countries. Around 300,000 Bangladeshi children work in the brothels of India. 

This was revealed in a study by the Bangladesh Institute of Peace and Security Studies (BIPSS).

Another study titled “Adolescence at the Border,” by anti-human trafficking NGO Justice and Care, in association with Border Security Force (BSF), showed that around 500,000 Bangladeshi women and children aged between 12-30 years have been illegally sent to India in the last decade.

No post ratings

Quick Reply

CAPTCHA - As you are a guest, you are required to answer the following:

In the above image: What is the word in red?