Forum Menu - Click/Swipe to open

OPINION ABOUT MAUDUDI SAHEB

Jump to page:

You have contributed 19.4% of this topic

Appreciate
Topic Appreciation
To appreciate this topic, click 'Appreciate Topic' on the right.
#241 [Permalink] Posted on 14th December 2018 15:10
sipraomer wrote:
View original post

Spiritual darkness? And you are full of spiritual light mashallah. Do you have any idea who Shaikh al-Islam Maulana Husain Ahmed Madani is? One thing for sure, Maulana Madani Sahib and so many Ulema who spoke ill of Maududi and continue today, understood that Hadith much better than keyboard mujtahids like yourself. If Maulana Madani Sahib's language is hard for you to take then maybe you're the one with spiritual darkness not him. See the books of jarh and ta'deel for much more obscene language used for backbiting dead people. First learn the rules of backbiting and when it is sometimes even wajib, before doing badghumani of hundreds of Ulema who had the guts to speak up.
report post quote code quick quote reply
+0 -0Winner x 2
Rank Image
MARS
Brother
#242 [Permalink] Posted on 14th December 2018 15:58
Guest-33231 wrote:
View original post

Jazak Allah for enlightening me. I apologize to Allah, Maulana Madani Sahab and the rest of you. My response was hasty. I retract my words. If you were a registered member, I would have allotted you 100 reps for this post.
+3 -0Winner x 3
Rank Image
MARS
Brother
#243 [Permalink] Posted on 15th December 2018 09:45
Anonymous wrote:
View original post

Guest-33231 wrote:
View original post

Quote:
Even today too many scholars are guilty of this kabirah sin...Look at the words used by Maulana Husayn Madani.

The first comment which I responded to was a bit confusing because I thought that Maulana Madani was some random scholar of India living because of the words even today and then mentioning of the name of Maulana Husayn Madani Rh. However, I later realized that this Maulana Rh is long gone. I have heard and read his name a few times but apart from knowing that he was the leader of JUI Hind and sided with Congress, I don't know much about his khidmat and status. Then I read one of his letters in which he has very harshly refuted Maudoodi's ideology and his jamaat's actions.

Anyway, the point which is coming to my mind is that this refutation is old. Probably in the lifetime of Maudoodi. However, some of it is not applicable today as Maudoodi's books have been changed and updated by his jamaat.

Now the problem is that if we keep on quoting these old refutations, then it will give a wrong impression to those who read Maudoodi's literature. This is because when they will not be able to find the objectionable material in new editions which these old fatawa are mentioning, then the reader will come to conclude that Deobandis are (Allah forbid) liars and they will also question the authenticity of ulema like Maulana Hussayn Madani Rh.

I don't respect Maudoodi and I haven't changed my stance regarding his views or his jamaat. However, wouldn't this be an injustice to our own akabireen by citing their old fatawa to refute Moudoodi and Moudoodists while the ground reality has changed? So if he has to be refuted today then we should quote the current, updated authentic refutations of ulema.
+1 -0
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#244 [Permalink] Posted on 15th December 2018 14:47
sipraomer wrote:
View original post

Obviously you did not know,otherwise I am sure a person like you would not have written it,rather the way I know you through your posts,you would be full of love and respect for someone like Shaikhul Islam Moulana Syed Husain Ahmad Madani قدّس سرہ العزیز

Hazrat Madani RA was serving Islam in more than one ways,a Shaikh ul Hadeeth of immense academic standards,a sufi of very high stations,a mujahid at war with the British empire all his life,a piolitical leader with a wise mind,a common man in service of other human beings....

He taught Hadeeth at masjid e Nabawai علی صاحبہ الصلوات والسلام for 18 years and then for 40 more years at Darul Uloom deoband; spent 4 years in Malta jail in young age along with Shaikhul Hind RA (leaving his family behind in Madina Munawwara,all women and children,at one time he received the news of the death of 5 of his close family members while in jail),spent many years of the rest of his life in British jails,which would become his khanaqah during his stay.His days would be spent in trains going from place to place organising resistance against the British empire,and spending his nights in Qiyam and sujood in front of Allah swt...

He had two very prominent traits in his personality,one his 'intense Ghairah for the sake of Allah',which kept him fighting against British empire and batil groups within Muslims and Second,his 'extremely humble nature and self annihilation',which made him serve even his own students,other Muslims and extending even to non- Muslims.Many people heard him reciting these verses at night,while he was sobbing,crying and pleading for mercy for fellow human beings :
چہ بودى کہ دوزخ ز من پر شدى
مگر دیگرآں را رہائي بودى
(How good if jahannam is filled with me so that others are saved from it)

+5 -0Like x 2Agree x 1Winner x 3
Rank Image
MARS
Brother
#245 [Permalink] Posted on 15th December 2018 15:07
ALIF wrote:
View original post

Ma Sha Allah. Jazak Allah for your contribution.
+1 -0Like x 1
#246 [Permalink] Posted on 15th December 2018 17:03
I would request member to read:
Puraane Chirag-2 (vol 2)

Mufakkir-e-Islam Ali Mian Nadvi RA has presented his unbiased view about Maududi Sab. Maududi sab positives presented by br Muad are also covered in this book.

Also why maududi sab lost hope with his jamaath is also presented in this book
+0 -0
#247 [Permalink] Posted on 20th December 2018 16:08
Abu Mohammad wrote:
View original post

You've hit the nail
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#248 [Permalink] Posted on 21st December 2018 09:25
(bism1)

السلام عليكم

To grasp the life of a luminary.. what better one can say but the beauty of his death itself..

A brief account on the death of Shaikh ul Islam Hazrat Maulana Syed Hussain Ahmed Madani sahab رحمة الله عليه which can be read here..

duas..

Wa Assalam..
+2 -0Winner x 2
Rank Image
MARS
Brother
#249 [Permalink] Posted on 30th December 2018 15:00
No post ratings
Rank Image
MARS
Brother
#250 [Permalink] Posted on 9th March 2019 17:19
I prefer Tanzeem e Islami over Jamaat e Islami and Dr.Israr Ahmed Rh over Maudoodi.
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#251 [Permalink] Posted on 10th March 2019 09:27
ALIF wrote:
View original post

Ulama like Maulana Hussain Ahmad Madani are born after centuries. How versatile he was masha-Allah.From politics to Tasawuff to Uloom , Maulana Madani was unparallelled . May Allah Subhanahu Wa Taala grant him the highest rank in the hereafter.
Brother ALIF , the last sentence you mentioned about Maulana Madani saying how good it would be if I am in Jahannum to save others , are you sure about its authenticity? I mean I am very much far from ilm but my jaahil mind feels uncomfortable hearing this. I don't want to start a debate on this but if you can explain that would be wonderful.
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#252 [Permalink] Posted on 10th March 2019 09:34
It is very important to be connected to true Ulama. Maulana Maududi may have done some good works but his aqaaid were corrupt to the extent that our Ulama have a consensus about him and those who hold the same beliefs as him , to be severely misguided.

There might be any other person too , who is doing great service of Deen in one aspect but then has deficiencies in others. Such a person , in my humble opinion , should only be praised about their good works but looking at them as a role model is wrong. There are one or two people in Pakistani media who have a very pro-Islam outlook and actively working against liberals and secularists , but because they are not Ulama they do make some clear mistakes as well.

Dr Israr sahab , may Allah swt forgive him , had a lot of concern for Muslims and the Deen which is commendable.At the same time , he was not a qualified Aalim which he himself admitted to , so for such a person to give Dars of Qura'an Paak , is not advisable.
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#253 [Permalink] Posted on 10th March 2019 13:18
muslimman wrote:
View original post

I am sure about it but I will try to find the book reference for you,InshaAllah and add it to my post or here in this post....

Such feelings in dua are called ‘halat’ and are not meant to be in the literal sense.It simply shows their overwhelming love and kindness towards the creation of Allah swt,manifesting in such statements,due to ‘ghalaba e haal’.

Probably originally this is from Shaikh Saadi r.a. (his poetry),he was also a a very high spiritual figure.
+1 -0
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#254 [Permalink] Posted on 12th March 2019 12:59
He did made some mistakes, but who doesnt? his contributions are alot, and every tom dick and harry shouldnt comment on this. Even people who have studied for 8 years as Aalim should consider themselves entitled. People who are aalim AND have spent their lives in struggling for religion should tell. I have heard senior akabir saying that most against Maududi RA was politically motivated as this helps JUIF gets votes.
+1 -0
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#255 [Permalink] Posted on 12th March 2019 13:50
UmairChishti wrote:
View original post

Why were Indian ulema against maududi when there is no jui-f in India?
No post ratings

Jump to page:

Quick Reply

CAPTCHA - As you are a guest, you are required to answer the following:

In the above image: What is the word in red?