Forum Menu - Click/Swipe to open

OPINION ABOUT MAUDUDI SAHEB

Jump to page:

You have contributed 19.4% of this topic

Appreciate
Topic Appreciation
To appreciate this topic, click 'Appreciate Topic' on the right.
Rank Image
Gham-o-Huzn
Brother
#151 [Permalink] Posted on 22nd November 2018 05:03
It will be very nice if these Guest brothers with numbered user-id took some explicit names, even if they do not want to use their real names.
report post quote code quick quote reply
+1 -0Winner x 1
Rank Image
MARS
Brother
#152 [Permalink] Posted on 22nd November 2018 07:24
Maudoodi's writings can harm an immature mind. So caution should be taken while defending and protecting his "honour". I have myself witnessed examples of how people got deviated after studying his literature.

Otherwise, have a soft corner for Brailwis, Shias and even Qadiyanis. If some one is dead then it doesn't mean that we cannot warn others to protect their iman from his writings. I have witnessed one of his personal direct students who lacked respect about Sahaba RA, barked against akabir, compared all maulanas with the corrupt rabbis of bani israel and accused traditional muslims of things they didn't do.

One shouldn't have double standards when one creates a criteria for "Authenticity". If any view or any content has to be rejected just because it is the creation of right wing Christians or Trump supporters regardless of the reasonability of that content or the weight of the arguments provided in that content then the same rule applies on those who have blasphemed against Sahaba RA.

Let the expert and ulema filter out the good out of his writings. Don't encourage the common man to read him and explain to the new ones to avoid him. This will not be gheebah but a warning to those who don't know so that they don't fall into fitnah un-wantedly.

I have seen a careless behaviour from many of my sunni relatives regarding Sayyidina Ameer Mauwiya RA and they are affected by this book "Khilafat o Malookiyat" in one way or the other. So without un-necessary abuse or lies, one should warn others about the wrong he did.

I am not an outsider, I have been the member of Jamiat Islami Talabah and I have witnessed a practice of doing tafsir from imagination by common Jamat members and they encourage such "Quran Study Circles".

There are people like Muhammad Ali Mirza who in the name of removing sectarianism are breeding hatred against our akabir. It doesn't mean that if the slogan is "beautiful" then the reality is magnificent also.

Come out of fools paradise. PLEASE!
+2 -0Like x 1
#153 [Permalink] Posted on 22nd November 2018 11:08
Maripat wrote:
View original post

Maybe they do not want to get lynched by the anti-Maududi Deoband mob. We all what happens when they come. They are unable to have a rational debate on Maududi.
+0 -0
Rank Image
Unspecified
Sister
#154 [Permalink] Posted on 22nd November 2018 11:30
Quote:
I have been the member of Jamiat Islami Talabah and I have witnessed a practice of doing tafsir from imagination by common Jamat members and they encourage such "Quran Study Circles".

I like Islami Jamiat Talaba and try my best to attend their Qur'an circles. They are the only ones taking about Islam in our university, so I appreciate them a lot.
+2 -0Like x 1
Rank Image
MARS
Brother
#155 [Permalink] Posted on 22nd November 2018 12:39
bint e aisha wrote:
View original post

May Allah have mercy on you sister. Fitnah comes in many forms. TJ also talks about Islam but it is currently banned in universities (as far as I know : don't know about latest developments). Remember one thing. All that glitters is not gold. I have witnessed some terrible people in this jamaat. Maybe you are having a positive experience. However, I would advise you to be cautious. I would prefer online tafsir lectures of our senior ulema instead of jamat's study circles.
+2 -0Like x 1
Rank Image
MARS
Brother
#156 [Permalink] Posted on 22nd November 2018 12:49
bint e aisha wrote:
View original post

I am old enough and tired enough to trust and try anything new now. For me "Sar bakaf Sar bulund Deoband Deoband".

Ahle Sunnah Wal Jamaah has only four madhabs . Hanafi, Shafi, Maliki, Hanbali.

In the subcontinent only one school has the correct understanding of Hanafi Fiqh. i.e. Deoband. I will stick to it's teachings Insha Allah.

Till Death.
+3 -0Like x 2
#157 [Permalink] Posted on 22nd November 2018 14:02
Muadh said:

"He has passed away so let Allah Ta'ala deal with his mistakes. The books Khilafat-O-Mulukiyat DOES NOT contain the errors today in the prints.

P.S: I am not a Maulana Maududi (RA) fan and don't belong to Jamaat-e-Islami but think of whatever people wish.

Do not destory your Aakhira in my hate but if you want to...Go right ahead."

You assume too much importance for yourself the way you seem to decide quickly that anyone who disagrees with you hates you. You assume even more importance for yourself if you feel that anyone who hates you is destroying his akhira.

Let me assure you that I don't have the slightest bit of hate in my heart for you. If anything, there maybe pity, but definitely not hate.

Older and more frequent members here can correct me, but there seems to be (fortunately) only one hatemongerer on this forum whose posts are often filled with abusive, derisory, sarcastic, and condescending tones towards fellow brothers and sisters who dare to disagree even in a polite manner. I'm surprised that the moderators seem to consistently leave such unislamic posts unchecked, yet other seemingly less harmful posts are deleted very quickly.

As I have advised you sincerely before, please look deep in the mirror before offering your often scathing remarks to others.
No post ratings
Rank Image
UK
Brother
#158 [Permalink] Posted on 22nd November 2018 14:46

Anonymous wrote:
View original post

Same to you.

No post ratings
#159 [Permalink] Posted on 22nd November 2018 23:26
hmdsalahuddin wrote:
View original post

This is a good defense. Exactly what I was looking for.
No post ratings
Rank Image
Gham-o-Huzn
Brother
#160 [Permalink] Posted on 23rd November 2018 04:50
Anonymous wrote:
View original post
I spent many years with Jama-at-e-Islami people and I was mesmerized by Maulana Maududi, may Allah SWT accept his good deeds and ignore the bad ones. The Deobandis did not lynch me in those years.

+3 -0Like x 3Ameen x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#161 [Permalink] Posted on 23rd November 2018 04:52
Ghamidi is a bigger fitna these days...
No post ratings
Rank Image
MARS
Brother
#162 [Permalink] Posted on 24th November 2018 05:39
ALIF wrote:
View original post

He is also his product. This is the thing i am emphasizing. Those who say he is dead, so leave him alone must know that even if he is dead, his legacy still continues. Criticizing Sahaba RA and traditional ulema is not a joke and we shouldn't take the habit of half cooked opinions about deen out of fantasy and imagination so lightly. These Pseudo "scholars" must be refuted without mercy, otherwise Allah will appoint another nation to protect His deen who will love Him and will have His love.
No post ratings
Rank Image
MARS
Brother
#163 [Permalink] Posted on 24th November 2018 05:50
bint e aisha wrote:
View original post

I know some of my relatives and friends who have studied in Punjab University. They tell me stories about how Jamatis there had a strict hold and didn't allow "others" to mingle with opposite sex (which is a nice thing). However, some senior jamatis would themselves get involved with girls.

Secondly, I have lived with these people in hostel and experienced what they used to do from the inside. Their inner disputes with their sister organization (Jamiat Talaba Arabia). The culture of leg pulling and backbiting. Lack of etiquette and manners. Rudeness. Thinking themselves to be very high and above from rest of the nation. Disregard to traditional ulema. Doing tafsir from imagination without knowing an iota about tafsir rules or tafsir sciences. No system of Islah and Tarbiyah. I have differences with TJ but when I compare TJ members with them, those 10th grade pass TJ members seem like angels to me.
No post ratings
#164 [Permalink] Posted on 24th November 2018 12:45
sipraomer wrote:
View original post

I have relatives that are Jamat Islami. Let me tell you this much about alot of the Jamat Islami families in the west. Their kids lives are hell. A lot of them don't get married till their 30's or later. So many other forms of punishments. All because they scrutinize and criticize all Scholars and all efforts of Deen. They have some Kufr type beliefs as well. One being not believing in the miracles of the Auliya Allah.

My father was a follower along with my uncles until Tabligh came. The funny thing is all the people in my family that are Jamat Islami now see their own folly before their eyes. When they talk down so much to people who practice deen. But Allah Ta'ala makes our life so serene and we make more money than them so they get perplexed.

They are just western Boot Lickers. They feel like they are intellectuals but sorry to say they are some of the dumbest people on earth.
+0 -0Like x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#165 [Permalink] Posted on 24th November 2018 13:55
No post ratings

Jump to page:

Quick Reply

CAPTCHA - As you are a guest, you are required to answer the following:

In the above image: What shape is the red shape ('round' is not a shape)?