Forum Menu - Click/Swipe to open

Miracles Of The Saints

You have contributed 0.0% of this topic

Appreciate
Topic Appreciation
Naqshband66, Taalibah, Acacia, AishaZaynap, abu mohammed, dr76, Abu Taalib Deobandi, abuzayd2k
Rank Image
London
Brother
#16 [Permalink] Posted on 22nd February 2012 07:23
Muhammad Nasr (رحمه الله)

Muhammad Ibn Nasr (رحمه الله) states, "I left Egypt for Makkah Mukarramah accompanied by one of my female servants. Our boat sank and I lost 2000 chapters of my writing leaving my servant and me stranded on an island where we found no one.

I was immensely thirsty but didn't find any sign of water to quench my thirst. I placed my head on my slave girl's thigh and resigned myself to death when out of nowhere appeared a man and handed me a jug full of water. I drank to my fill and my slave also drank. Then as suddenly as he had appeared the man with the water dissappeared without trace." [Tadhkiratul Huffaz]

Maulana Ahmad Ali حفظه الله
report post quote code quick quote reply
+2 -0Like x 2
Rank Image
London
Brother
#17 [Permalink] Posted on 24th February 2012 07:24
Disciples Of Junaid Baghdadi (رحمه الله)

One day a disciple of Hadrat Junaid (رحمه الله) behaved impertinently. Fearing punishment, the disciple ran to a masjid. Junaid (رحمه الله) followed him. At the sight of Hadrat Junaid (رحمه الله) he was frightened, fell down and cut open his head. As the drops of blood fell, they inscribed the name of Allaah (سبحانه و تعالى) on the ground. [Tadhkiratul Auliya]

Maulana Ahmad Ali حفظه الله
+2 -0Like x 2
Rank Image
London
Brother
#18 [Permalink] Posted on 27th February 2012 06:56
Disciples Of Junaid Baghdadi (رحمه الله)

2) One of the disciples of Hadrat Junaid (رحمه الله) lived in Basra. One day an evil thought crossed his mind, and his face was made black by Divine decree. Only after three days, in spite of all efforts, did his face regain its original complexion.

It was also after three days that he received a letter from Hadrat Junaid (رحمه الله) saying, "Tread the path respectfully. It took me three days to wash your face clean." (Tadhkiratul Auliya)

Shaykh Ahmad Ali (حفظه الله)
+2 -0Like x 2
Rank Image
London
Brother
#19 [Permalink] Posted on 29th February 2012 07:22
Hasan al-Nuri (رحمه الله)

A blind man was seated at a roadside repeating the Name of Allaah (سبحانه و تعالى). Hadrat Nuri (رحمه الله) enquired of him, "What do you of Allaah (سبحانه و تعالى)? And if you know him, how can you survive in His seperation?" After reprimanding the blind man in this manner, Nuri (رحمه الله) passed into an ecstacy and fell senseless.

On regaining consciousness, he ran barefoot into the jungle where bamboo stunts wounded his feet. As the drops of blood dripped from his feet, the Name of Allaah (سبحانه و تعالى) was inscribed by them upon the ground. He was brought back to his home in this state of ecstacy, still repeating the confession of faith laa ilaaha illallaah (that there is no god but Allaah سبحانه و تعالى). It was in this state that he passed away. (Tadhkiratul Auliya)

+2 -0Like x 2
Rank Image
London
Brother
#20 [Permalink] Posted on 2nd March 2012 07:00
'Uthman al-Hiri (رحمه الله)

One day on the road, Hadrat 'Uthman al-Hiri (رحمه الله) met a young man who was deeply drunk and playing on an instrument. Hiri (رحمه الله) caught the man by the hand and brought him home. He gave him a bath and new garments of a dervish to wear.

Then presenting him before the Lord (سبحانه و تعالى) he prayed, "I have done everything that I was capable of doing, now You shall do what You will."

Immediately, by thr grace of the Almighty, the boy passed into an ecstacy and attained a great spiritual state. When Hadrat 'Uthman Maghribi (رحمه الله) witnessed the boy's spiritual power, he remarked that he was envious of him. He could not attain in twenty years that high spiritual state which this boy had attained in a moment by the grace of Allaah (سبحانه و تعالى). [Tadhkiratul Auliya]

+2 -0Like x 2
Rank Image
London
Brother
#21 [Permalink] Posted on 8th March 2012 09:28
'Abdullah Khafif (رحمه الله)

Khafif (رحمه الله) set out on pilgrimage to the Holy Ka'ba. He only carried with him a jug and a rope with which he could draw water.

As he journeyed through the wilderness he saw many deer standing at the top of a well drinking water. As he approached they all ran away and the level of water also went down. Inspite of all his efforts he could not draw water from this lower level. He prayed to Allaah (سبحانه و تعالى) to raise the level of water as he had done previously for the deer. The Divine voice was heard in reply, "We cannot do so, as you rely upom the rope and jug besides Us." Immedietely Khafif (رحمه الله) threw away the jug and rope and the water level rose and he was able to quench his thirst.

When he related the incident to Hadrat Junaid (رحمه الله) in Makkah, he said, "The Almighty was testing your dependence on Him. Had you waited patiently longer the water would have overflowed to the top."
[Tadhkiratul Auliya]

+2 -0Like x 2
Rank Image
London
Brother
#22 [Permalink] Posted on 12th March 2012 06:45
Mansur al-Hajjaj (رحمة اللہ علیه)

1) There were three hundred prisoners in the jail in which mansur was imprisoned. He asked them if they wanted to be released. They replied in the affirmative, hence Mansur (رحمة اللہ علیه) made a sign and their fetters fell down, laying open the gates of the cells and jail wide open.

Shaykh Ahmad Ali حفظه الله

+2 -0Like x 2
Rank Image
London
Brother
#23 [Permalink] Posted on 16th March 2012 11:15
Mansur al-Hajjaj (رحمة اللہ علیه)

2) When Mansur (رحمة اللہ علیه) was imprisoned and people came to visit him in the jail cell on the first night, they could not find him in his room. He had physically disappeared.

On the second night of their visit they found him at the spot, but the jail had disappeared.

On the third night they met him seated in his cell. They questioned him with regards to the previous two nights. He explained to them that on the first night I was in the presence of my Lord, on the second night the Lord had come here to visit me, and now I have been brought here to verify the words of the scriptures.

Shaykh Ahmad Ali حفظه الله
+2 -0Like x 2
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#24 [Permalink] Posted on 12th December 2013 13:37
Junaid Baghdadi (رحمه الله)

A person lived in the company of Hadhrat Junaid Baghdadi (RA) for ten years but did not see any miracle taking place at his hands eg. flying in the air or walking on water etc. Disappointed, he decided to go away, explaining his reason to Hadhrat Junaid (RA). Hadhrat Junaid (RA) asked him if had ever seen him (Hadhrat Junaid) doing any action against the sunnat or shariat in those ten years. The man replied in the negative. Upon this Hadhrat Junaid (RA) sighed and said: "If a slave has not displeased his Master for even a moment in ten years, can there by a greater miracle than this?"

Hadhrat Mulla Ali Qari (RA) writes: "Steadfastness upon the sunnat and shariat is more virtuous than a thousand miracles."
+10 -0Like x 6Winner x 4
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#25 [Permalink] Posted on 12th December 2013 14:16
Seifeddine-M wrote:
View original post

السلام عليكم akhi

Has Sheikh Ahmad Ali, mentioned these in a talk/book ?

If you do have a link to the talk/lecture akhi please do share it.

Jazakumulah
+2 -0Like x 2
Rank Image
London
Brother
#26 [Permalink] Posted on 12th December 2013 14:46
+6 -0Like x 3
Rank Image
Muftisays Forum
Brother
#27 [Permalink] Posted on 7th January 2014 06:13
السلام عليكم و رحمة الله و بركاته

Once a group of people who were against Maulana Qasim Nanotwi RA, came to him asking him to pray the jannaza salah of a boy. What they had actually had done was made a plan to mock Maulana and make a fool out of him. They told a boy to lay down in a shroud and pretend  to be dead, and after the janaza salah they would give a signal for him to get up. But Maulana Qasim Nanotwi RA was already aware of this due to the following;

Abu Saeed Khudri (RA) relates that Prophet (SAW) said: "Be fearful of Momin's intelligence and his foresight in understanding of the human nature, because he sees things by Allah's given vision," and recited Aayah 75 of Surah Al-Hijr, which reads:
"There truly is a sign in this for those who can learn" [Tirmizi]

So they asked Maulana to perform the jannaza salah he refused and said I would not do so, they asked again and he declined again. They persisted in their request and finally Maulana accepted, after the salah had finished they signaled to the boy to get up and he would not do so. Maulana Qasim Nanotwi RA said " he will now wake up on the day of judgement"

narrated by  Hazrat Shaykh Abdur Raheem Naqshbandi Mujaddidi db

The moral of the story is do not disrespect and hold enmity against the friends of Allah and if you cannot respect them, then keep your distance from them.
+5 -0Like x 2Agree x 1Winner x 3
Rank Image
Muftisays Forum
Brother
#28 [Permalink] Posted on 13th January 2014 05:48
Hadhrat Husayn Ahmed Madani(رحمۃاللہ)

The well-known scholar and saint, Mawlana Mushtaq Ahmad Anbethwi relates:
"I once presented myself at the Prophet's grave (may Allah bless him and grant him peace) after visiting the House of Allah (the Haram in Makkah). During my stay in Madinah I heard from the mashayikh of the time that a wondrous miracle had recently occurred at the blessed grave of the Prophet (may Allah bless him and grant him peace). When a young Indian man presented himself at the Prophet's grave (may Allah bless him and grant him peace) and recited salat and salam, he was given a response with the loving words, 'And upon you be peace, my son'. On hearing this, I felt something special in my heart. I was even more pleased that this good fortune had befallen a young Indian man. Feeling overwhelmed, I began searching for him, so that I may see this beloved of the Prophet (may Allah bless him and grant him peace) and confirm the story for myself. After investigating, I came to know that this young man was the dear son of Sayyid Habib Allah Muhajir Madani. I went to his home and met him. When we were alone, I disclosed my quest to him. At first he remained silent. However, after I insisted he said, 'Indeed, what you have heard is correct.' This young man was Mawlana Husayn Ahmad Madani (may Allah shower His mercy upon him)."

(Al-Jam'iyyat, Shaykh al-Islam Edition, p.49)
+4 -0Like x 4
Rank Image
Muftisays Forum
Brother
#29 [Permalink] Posted on 7th March 2014 16:45
Hazrath Mujaddid Alf Thaani رحمة الله عليه

Hazrat Sheikh Ahmad Sirhind, also known as Imam-e-Rabbani [the Imam of Wise Guidance] and Mujaddid Alf Thaani [meaning the reviver of the second millennium], is a great Sufi saint of the Naqshbandi golden chain.

In his time the wife of ruling emperor Jahangir, who held Shia beliefs, influenced Jahangir strongly and many of the people around him, including some advisors, were Rafidhites. Without any fear or worry, Sheikh Sirhind wrote books and articles that refuted their beliefs. It wasn't long before these people became his enemies, and began to tell the emperor, 'This Sheikh is very dangerous. His beliefs are corrupt, and he is against you and will not bow down before you."

Eventually, the emperor commanded that the Sheikh be imprisoned in Gwalior Fort for an unlimited period.

A great miracle is reported by his son, Sheikh Sayyid, who says, "He was under very intense security in jail, where guards surrounded his room on every side. Yet every Friday, he would be seen in the mosque. No matter how much security he was under, he would disappear from prison and miraculously appear in the mosque."
+4 -0Like x 4
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#30 [Permalink] Posted on 7th March 2014 17:11
Naqshband66 wrote:
View original post

SubhanAllah! That was scary bro.
Indeed we should be careful with the Awliya.
No post ratings

Quick Reply

CAPTCHA - As you are a guest, you are required to answer the following:

In the above image: What is the word in red?