Yasin, abu mohammed, Naqshband66, AishaZaynap, bint e aisha
1 guest appreciates this topic.
Rank Image
London
Brother
#31 [Permalink] Posted on 6th June 2018 08:55
Rumo wrote:
View original post

Not sure if this will be the same video you posted (the link in your video no longer works)

Racism is as haraam as PORK sandwich | Shaykh Zahir Mahmood | Motivational
Halalified YT Audio

report post quote code quick quote reply
+1 -0Like x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Sister
#32 [Permalink] Posted on 2nd June 2020 15:05
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#33 [Permalink] Posted on 2nd June 2020 22:18
Ive not read anything from this thread as I've just seen it but slogans like 'islam has no racism' are not very useful.

No society i can think off promotes racism. Christians will say bible is racism free jews will say about theirs and liberals and athiests say same about their culture. Yet racism exists in all communities including among Muslims. Its a spiritual desease which unlike other religions societies and backgrounds Islam addresses head on and provides solutions and cure for this illness.

Going around saying this whilst the protests in America wont go down well if and when blacks point out the way they are treated Arab countries and by many asians in uk. Asians are also treated like dogs in gulf. In the uk gujjis are racist towards Pakistanis and Pakistanis towards bengalis. All 3 have issuee with blacks. Yes islam is against racism but I'm sure so is the American current constitution yet look at us and kuffar. Very little difference
+3 -0Like x 2Agree x 1
Rank Image
London
Brother
#34 [Permalink] Posted on 2nd June 2020 23:28
This is why people should not judge a religion based on their perception.

If Muslims practice what Islam teaches, this world would be a better place, unfortunately, we don't, hence we have racists, fascists, xenophobes, nationalists, narcissists and so on.
+2 -0Like x 2
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#35 [Permalink] Posted on 3rd June 2020 03:10
It is the utmost foolishness to judge an ideology by the practitioners of that ideology. Unfortunately the world teaches us exactly that. Hence, we cannot get past all these issues.
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#36 [Permalink] Posted on 3rd June 2020 10:06
abu mohammed wrote:
View original post

Agreed but going around saying to non Muslims Islam is racist free is ridiculous especially when those who say it do so with a degree or smugness or when there veen been a high profile case like this Floyd guy. We keep talking about how thr lofty status of bilal رضي الله عنه but what we fail to mention is the guys around with were the cream of humanity. The prophet and sahaba. If bilal رضي الله عنه was to given life and returned to this world i guarantee you MUSLIMS will treat him like rubbish calling him kalaa or abeed and makin racist jokes about his appearance.

Just as you say only a fool judges religion by its practitioners the kuffar can say same to us. Im no expert but British law is thar racism is illegal yet its rampant. Point is apart from groups like nazis bnp zionists etc most nations religions and societies can say same that their way of life is racism free and its just few rotten apples
+2 -0Like x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#37 [Permalink] Posted on 3rd June 2020 11:25
mkdon101 wrote:
View original post

Islam is free of racism

Due to diseases of the heart, many muslims may not be.

Islam is a pure way of life.

I understand your point brother. You're annoyed by empty statements. But we must at least propagate the true message of islam even though we are not preaching it in action.

+1 -0Winner x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#38 [Permalink] Posted on 3rd June 2020 13:36
Brother mkdon101 is right though. Expressing this in front of non-Muslims is kinda futile. They'll find a hundred ways to refute you. If you tell them Muslims are not on the true form of Islam which is why they are into all kinds of errant behavior, they'll just respond that we are committing the "No true Scotsman" fallacy.

It is important for Muslims at the moment to actually act on Islam rather than doing just lip-service in front of others. Just go about your deen without caring what others think and if Allah has destined the disbelievers to find the Truth, they'll most likely be influenced by what you do, not by what you say.
+1 -0Like x 1
#39 [Permalink] Posted on 4th June 2020 11:51
fod1083 wrote:
View original post

The difference is Islam is very clear in what it is. All the laws are written down in so much detail. Quran and Hadith is misused and misinterpreted by deviant groups, but laws written down by jurists in fiqh books and other texts are not subjective and cannot be misinterpreted so easily. That's why most of these deviants don't like fiqh books. They prefer to go directly to Quran and Hadith which they can easily twist and misuse to suit their own tastes. Everyone's doing that nowadays unfortunately.

But we can definitely point at something and say that's our laws and can't be changed. All other religions is a mish mash of things which are always changing anyway. They can't point at anything and say those our laws which will never change.

I agree though but much more effective is one's Islamic conduct, though reasoning and arguments have their place in dawah,

So many Sahaba رضي الله عنه converted to Islam when they saw the noble conduct of the Prophet (saw) even while being abused. Many of these Sahaba رضي الله عنه used to torture the believers yet they too became the best of people because of the conduct of the Prophet (saw).

But sadly most of us today, our conduct is more likely to repel people than attract them to Islam.

In Islam there is no racism, but there definitely is a hierarchy. Superiority is not by race but by Taqwa. So by default a criminal Muslim (unless he becomes Murtad) is superior to a well behaved non-Muslim who obviously has concept of Taqwa.
+0 -0
Rank Image
UK
Brother
#40 [Permalink] Posted on 4th June 2020 15:52
fod1083 wrote:
View original post

I have personally met multiple "Muslims" who were Nazis (as Non-Muslims) and Allah Ta'ala opened their hearts to Islam and they took the Shahadah.

I have also met "Black Panther" and "Nation of Islam" people who accepted Islam.

Plenty of both camps are my friends so Allah Ta'ala can and does change hearts.
+2 -0Like x 2
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#41 [Permalink] Posted on 4th June 2020 16:16
Muadh_Khan wrote:
View original post

No doubt, I wasn't denying that. What my point was that in today's world we Muslims are usually the ones with our backs against the wall. And when that is the case, us proclaiming things like "Islam is the religion of peace" or "there is no racism in Islam" most likely comes across as mere lip-service, when in fact in many of our Muslim countries things are happening that refute these claims. So I was suggesting it is better to express these sentiments through deeds rather than words.
No post ratings
Rank Image
UK
Brother
#42 [Permalink] Posted on 4th June 2020 16:21
fod1083 wrote:
View original post

Muslims need to separate Government policy from Muslims and then from Islam.

When we give Dawah, we can make that distinction and explain. In Muslim countries, people fail to do e.g. Arabs are different to policies of the "Arab Governments"
+1 -0
Rank Image
India
Brother
#43 [Permalink] Posted on 5th June 2020 13:19
Brothers who can't read so ignore this.... please....
+1 -0
Rank Image
India
Brother
#44 [Permalink] Posted on 5th June 2020 13:25
asbiath ki mazammath.jpg
Downloads: 18
    [164.10 kB]
+1 -0Like x 1
Rank Image
London
Brother
#45 [Permalink] Posted on 6th June 2020 22:13
Loading tweet
+2 -0Like x 2

Quick Reply

CAPTCHA - As you are a guest, you are required to answer the following:

In the above image: What shape is the green shape ('box' is not a shape)?