Appreciate
Topic Appreciation
abu mohammed, Muadh_Khan, Seifeddine-M
Rank Image
Unspecified
Sister
#1 [Permalink] Posted on 11th January 2019 07:30
Question

Is it true that Sayyiduna Abu Hurayrah (radiyallahu ‘anhu) asked forgiveness for himself, his mother and for anyone who asked for forgiveness for them.

Answer

Yes, this is recorded by Imam Bukhari (rahimahullah) in his book: Al-Adabul Mufrad, Hadith: 37.

After citing this narration, Imam Muhammad ibn Sirin (rahimahullah) said: ‘I also seek forgiveness for them two, so that I may be included in Sayyiduna Abu Hurayrah’s du’a too.’

And Allah Ta’ala Knows best,

Answered by: Moulana Muhammad Abasoomar

Source: Hadithanswers
report post quote code quick quote reply
+7 -0Like x 1Winner x 4
Rank Image
UK
Brother
#2 [Permalink] Posted on 11th January 2019 10:24

bint e aisha wrote:
View original post

Ya Arhamar Rahimeen! I seek your forgiveness for Sayyiduna Abū Hurayrah al-Dawsī al-Zahrāni (RA) and his mother, forgive their shortcomings and grant them both the highest ranks of Jannatul-Firdaus. Grant me the company of the Sahaba-e-Kiraam (RA) in the hereafter.

Ameen.

I testify that I believe that Sahaba-e-Kiraam (RA) of Nabi (Sallallaho Alaihe Wassallam) to be the best of your creation (after the Prophets) and I testify that Khaleefatur-Rasool Sayyiduna Abu-Bak’r (RA) and Ameerul-Momineen Sayyiduna Umar (RA) are the best amongst the Sahaba-e-Kiraam (RA).

report post quote code quick quote reply
+3 -0Like x 3Ameen x 6

Quick Reply

CAPTCHA - As you are a guest, you are required to answer the following:

In the above image: What part of the day is the background image (it's not day)?