Forum Menu - Click/Swipe to open

Durood Salaata Jalaal-For removing Calamities

You have contributed 0.0% of this topic

Appreciate
Topic Appreciation
To appreciate this topic, click 'Appreciate Topic' on the right.
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#1 [Permalink] Posted on 13th April 2016 07:57
Durood Salaata Jalaal-For removing Calamities as related by Imam of Al Azhar Shaykh Abdul Haleem Mahmood Rahimahullah who relates his own amazing experience

IMG_20160411_184058_edit.png
Downloads: 739
    [354.16 kB]
report post quote code quick quote reply
+2 -0Like x 2
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#2 [Permalink] Posted on 13th April 2016 14:45
fazmy wrote:
View original post

Transliteration and translation if possible would be good.

No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#3 [Permalink] Posted on 13th April 2016 20:49
Transliteration:
Allahumma salli Salaata Jalaalin wa sallim salaama Jamaalin Alaa haÐrati habibika sayyidina Muhammadin waghshahullah-humma bi noorika kamaa ghashiyat-hu sahaabatut tajalliyaati fa nazara ilaa wajhikal kareemi wa bi haqeeqatil haqaa-iqi kallamahu Mawlaahul azeemi Alladhi a-Aadha- hullahu min kulli soo-in kamaa wa-adta Am- man yujeebul muÐtarra idhaa da-aahu wa yakshifus soo-i wa Alâ aalihi wa sahbihi aameen.‎

Translation:
(My Arabic is weak but this is the gist of the translation. Those more learned can correct it.)

O Allah send Majestic blessings and Beautiful peace upon the presence of Your Beloved our Master Muhammad and cover him O Allah with Your Noor just as he is covered by the clouds of Majestic outpourings thus he gazed at Your Noble Countenance and with the reality of realities (truth of truths) his Lord The Magnificent conversed with him/he conversed with His Lord The Magnificent, who protected/shielded him from every evil. O Allah relieve me of my distress (think of your problem) like how you have promised : “Is not He, Who responds to the distressed one, when he calls Him, and Who removes the evil”, and upon his family and companions Ameen.

+1 -0Winner x 1

Quick Reply

CAPTCHA - As you are a guest, you are required to answer the following:

In the above image: What part of the day is the background image (it's not day)?